3 nearly 4 weeks still no compensation

I keep hearing that people who purchased Halo MCC would be receiving compensation on the 24th of last month I bought this title day one and ffinally found matchmaking issues are resolved but now my campaign data is corrupt and have not received any type of compensation I would like a refund these games are not 5$ they are 70$ plus tax so why should it come broken…my email is grahamoconnor33@gmail.com gamer tag kaspr187

For what it’s worth, it’s probably a fairly bad idea to post your email address with your real name in it on a public forum.

First, patch didn’t solve problems, only improved a little.

Second, they’ll probably wait until problems are really solved before thinking about any compensation (if there will be any).

Third, it’s a REALLY bad idea to publish your email address on a public forum.

> 2535424798537623;1:
> I keep hearing that people who purchased Halo MCC would be receiving compensation on the 24th of last month I bought this title day one and ffinally found matchmaking issues are resolved but now my campaign data is corrupt and have not received any type of compensation I would like a refund these games are not 5$ they are 70$ plus tax so why should it come broken…my email is [REDACTED] gamer tag kaspr187

I’m not sure where you heard that information, but no compensation was annnounced by Microsoft or 343 for that date. If you have a source for that, please do post it. Bonnie stated in her blog post that they would make it up to the fans once most if the issues had been resolved. Also, as noted above, not a great idea to put your email address out there unless it’s a throwaway. I’d redact that from your post asap

From my understanding Bonnie Ross said that they’d figure out compensation after they fixed the game… so I have no idea where these dates are coming from.

lol “once they’ve fixed the game”

> 2746391558477637;6:
> lol “once they’ve fixed the game”

Yea… :frowning:

I don’t want compo I just want to play halo.
Still can’t find games in btb but finding games in team slayer with no problems now so thats something at least.

I want compo in the form of a full refund.

The game still doesn’t work WTF!