3 months

Hey everyone, just wanted to begin the countdown to release. We’re now officially 3 months from release! Wild how it’ll be launching relatively soon. Let’s hope these next few months go by fast!

6 months till the part I’m most excited for and the lack of good news has my hype pretty much at 0. But about 1 mobth to divine winds!

> 2533274840469109;1:
> Hey everyone, just wanted to begin the countdown to release. We’re now officially 3 months from release! Wild how it’ll be launching relatively soon. Let’s hope these next few months go by fast!

Cant wait to play the game!

i’m wanting to play rainbow six extraction more than infinite. my hype for this game is at 0.

can’t wait for this game. Got a couple games to keep us busy before it so that’s good.

> 2533274819849725;5:
> can’t wait for this game. Got a couple games to keep us busy before it so that’s good.

What you playing while you wait?

Lot of people with zero hype still fiending on the forums.

I am super excited for launch day, can’t wait to play some multiplayer. Never really that bothered about Halo campaign but with a more open world one I’m actually super excited to try this one and will probably focus on that first.

Very excited for competitive and eSports but now I have a baby I will be playing far less than I used to.

Superrrrr Excited! Hoping they will put more stock into the Halo Infinite Edition Xbox though.

> 2533274801036271;7:
> Lot of people with zero hype still fiending on the forums.
>
> I am super excited for launch day, can’t wait to play some multiplayer. Never really that bothered about Halo campaign but with a more open world one I’m actually super excited to try this one and will probably focus on that first.
>
> Very excited for competitive and eSports but now I have a baby I will be playing far less than I used to.

Congrats man. Enjoy it. Now mine are getting old enough to play coop. I love it

After 6 years feels a little unreal that the game is actually going to release. The cynical part of me is expecting another delay, but hopefully nothing catastrophic happens. MCC updates get me more hyped than Infinite news as of late, but still cautiously looking forward to playing the campaign and multiplayer.

Yep. Super keen. Can’t wait.

Yeah!

6 months for us story co-op players lol

I would prefer a delay, instead of the same thing again like it was with MCC. Coop-Campaign missing, Forge Missing… I started to regain trust that Halo would take a turn. But now I am very cautious. Also the “no Splitscreen for PC at launch” concerns me very much. It sounds like we are not getting it ever. Same like with MCC PC. Prove me wrong, but I dont think PC Players will be able to enjoy Couch-Coop Halo ever.

And six months until the game can be considered fully functional and in a finished state.

> 2535438627034925;4:
> i’m wanting to play rainbow six extraction more than infinite. my hype for this game is at 0.

Lol that game looks terrible dude :joy::joy: to each their own I guess

> 2717573882290912;10:
> After 6 years feels a little unreal that the game is actually going to release. The cynical part of me is expecting another delay, but hopefully nothing catastrophic happens. MCC updates get me more hyped than Infinite news as of late, but still cautiously looking forward to playing the campaign and multiplayer.

Then you’re going to love season 8 on MCC. They’ve put in halo 3 for the CGB.

I’m pumped!! Can’t wait!

Has there been any news of another flight within those 3 months? I know they just opened the MCC Season 8 but will we get another look at Infinite between now and release? Also, a campaign trailer of some kind? Being as close as we are I feel like we would have gotten at least that by now.

FYI for all the people who don’t think it’s a big deal about coop. This right here is how long coop players will have to wait to run the game with their buddies if they want it to be a fresh run. And this is how long spoilers are going to be flying all over the internet like wildfire.