3 key issues still there even after the Update

We still can’t vote for maps and game modes
-This is especially troublesome for those wanting to try out the new DLC maps such as Antifreeze or Battle of Noctus or Overgrowth. Or those not wishing to play Snipers in the Social playlist. It kind of baffles me that voting is not in matchmaking at all, considering it was always a staple in past Halo games. Where has player choice gone?

You cannot sell multiple REQ cards at once
-It genuinely is a chore to sit there and constantly hit X and A over and over to sell a stack of 35-70 of one type of REQ card that you don’t want. Why isn’t there simply an option to choose how many you want to sell in one action?

No Warzone or Warzone maps in Custom Games
-I understand that there’d have to be some tweaking to accomplish this because of the entire REQ system but it’s still needed. Especially since we can’t seem to find Battle of Noctus in matchmaking, can we at least play it in Customs? Or at least get to play Warzone maps in Customs with other modes like Big Team Slayer or CTF?

Discuss

> 2533274812044091;1:
> We still can’t vote for maps and game modes
> -This is especially troublesome for those wanting to try out the new DLC maps such as Antifreeze or Battle of Noctus or Overgrowth. Or those not wishing to play Snipers in the Social playlist. It kind of baffles me that voting is not in matchmaking at all, considering it was always a staple in past Halo games. Where has player choice gone?
>
> You cannot sell multiple REQ cards at once
> -It genuinely is a chore to sit there and constantly hit X and A over and over to sell a stack of 35-70 of one type of REQ card that you don’t want. Why isn’t there simply an option to choose how many you want to sell in one action?
>
> No Warzone or Warzone maps in Custom Games
> -I understand that there’d have to be some tweaking to accomplish this because of the entire REQ system but it’s still needed. Especially since we can’t seem to find Battle of Noctus in matchmaking, can we at least play it in Customs? Or at least get to play Warzone maps in Customs with other modes like Big Team Slayer or CTF?
>
> Discuss

Voting would create the same -Yoink- problem halo 4 and MCC had. playing ALWAYS the same map/game modes because they are the more popular… So no thank you keep your voting system in your dream.

voting was never going to be an option and neither was warzone maps for customs. I’d like to see the option to sell multiple req cards though.

Voting is the only thing I see that is an actual issue. The other two are just things you want in the game.

> 2533274912317447;4:
> Voting is the only thing I see that is an actual issue. The other two are just things you want in the game.

How so?

I just sell stuff when I open the packs. Don’t accumulate too many that way.

It would be nice to sell multiple req packs at once. Now when I get promotional reqs (Bronze Color) they are full of carbines, plasma pistols, and bolt shots. I have plenty of each. So to sell them at once would be cool.

> 2591580321307319;6:
> I just sell stuff when I open the packs. Don’t accumulate too many that way.

I’ve started doing this. But I would like a Sell All button.

I would like to see voting on maps, not on game types. The only problem I have is playing the same map over and over again, it gets frustrating for sure. I would also like to see a “sell all” option for REQ cards. The other options I could care less about.

Only agree with the sell all or sell multiple feature

> 2533274812044091;1:
> We still can’t vote for maps and game modes
> -This is especially troublesome for those wanting to try out the new DLC maps such as Antifreeze or Battle of Noctus or Overgrowth. Or those not wishing to play Snipers in the Social playlist. It kind of baffles me that voting is not in matchmaking at all, considering it was always a staple in past Halo games. Where has player choice gone?
>
> You cannot sell multiple REQ cards at once
> -It genuinely is a chore to sit there and constantly hit X and A over and over to sell a stack of 35-70 of one type of REQ card that you don’t want. Why isn’t there simply an option to choose how many you want to sell in one action?
>
> No Warzone or Warzone maps in Custom Games
> -I understand that there’d have to be some tweaking to accomplish this because of the entire REQ system but it’s still needed. Especially since we can’t seem to find Battle of Noctus in matchmaking, can we at least play it in Customs? Or at least get to play Warzone maps in Customs with other modes like Big Team Slayer or CTF?
>
> Discuss

-Voting would create a worse experience for everyone that wants to play all maps. Leaving it random would be the best thing to do.
-I agree with you that we do need to sell multiple cards at once.
-Warzone probably wont be in customs and/or forge for a while. Most likely due to Warzone and Breakout being their new “flagship” modes.

As far as voting. WE only need the Veto the next map option. No voting. Just a simple veto.

I like the map rotation as is. If they put in a voting or veto system im gonna be pissed.

id like the sell all button though.

I’d rather they upgrade the lobbies to allow viewing of other players and their details than any kind of voting system.

> 2591580321307319;6:
> I just sell stuff when I open the packs. Don’t accumulate too many that way.

Done this since the beginning, only keep what I absolutely want when opening the pack.

As far as voting, I understand the issue of everyone picking the same map. However, this should tell 343 what types of maps we really want and they can tweak current or make new maps that play and are fun as the map we keep picking. Of course, it will never be perfect.

However, because of how few maps there are for Warzone, I feel they should have all 4 maps as a choice when we go to warzone, so we can know exactly what map we are going to play on. This will also allow 343 to see what warzone maps could be freshened up. Besides, for the consumer, it is a win win because we can always play the map we want and if we get bored of one we can know for sure we can just pick another map the next game. This will also help for those who played the new map only once so far (me) and would like to spend more time on it.

> 2533274800344097;2:
> > 2533274812044091;1:
> > We still can’t vote for maps and game modes
> > -This is especially troublesome for those wanting to try out the new DLC maps such as Antifreeze or Battle of Noctus or Overgrowth. Or those not wishing to play Snipers in the Social playlist. It kind of baffles me that voting is not in matchmaking at all, considering it was always a staple in past Halo games. Where has player choice gone?
> >
> > You cannot sell multiple REQ cards at once
> > -It genuinely is a chore to sit there and constantly hit X and A over and over to sell a stack of 35-70 of one type of REQ card that you don’t want. Why isn’t there simply an option to choose how many you want to sell in one action?
> >
> > No Warzone or Warzone maps in Custom Games
> > -I understand that there’d have to be some tweaking to accomplish this because of the entire REQ system but it’s still needed. Especially since we can’t seem to find Battle of Noctus in matchmaking, can we at least play it in Customs? Or at least get to play Warzone maps in Customs with other modes like Big Team Slayer or CTF?
> >
> > Discuss
>
>
> Voting would create the same -Yoink- problem halo 4 and MCC had. playing ALWAYS the same map/game modes because they are the more popular… So no thank you keep your voting system in your dream.

The problem wasn’t voting in H4. The problem was only 1 or 2 maps weren’t horrible. H5 all the maps are equally mediocre so it shouldnt be as lopsided

> 2533274825101441;12:
> As far as voting. WE only need the Veto the next map option. No voting. Just a simple veto.

This would be smart.

Those are three trivial complaints, not key issues if you ask me.

> 2728966917079826;18:
> Those are three trivial complaints, not key issues if you ask me.

Well I think at this point, they are what currently stand out as far as needing to be fixed. To be fully, honest, I’m a bit baffled and disappointed that these three things were not rectified before the game even went gold. They’re such easy but very visible issues!

Pretty soon I’m going to have a Pavlovian face palm instinct whenever I see your name on these forums, Daft.

Not voting is an intentional design decision, made after some consideration. The point is to prevent people from always voting for a handful of popular maps and modes every single time, which is what always happens with voting. This is not going to be “fixed,” because it isn’t a problem. I am in favor of a veto system, as some people have mentioned. For when I get Overgrowth in 4v4s.

Warzone in customs is… both a pretty unreasonable expectation and completely trivial. I don’t care. It’s the most technically complex mode in the series history. You will never be playing BTB modes on Warzone maps. That would be pretty awful anyway.

Batch REQ selling would be nice, but it isn’t a big deal. I believe Bravo mentioned on Twitter that they are aware of it so, of these, this is the most likely to actually be changed.