3 Hidden Grunts On Riptide

I found 3 of what appears to be Grunt plushies on the new Arena map Riptide. Can you find more?

Good work OP, you’ve done this community a favor, I shall spread the word best i can of the new plushies.

Edit: I gave the video a like, because why not

> 2533274867011991;2:
> Good work OP, you’ve done this community a favor, I shall spread the word best i can of the new plushies.
>
> Edit: I gave the video a like, because why not

Thank you for the kind words and the like! I think their eyes are adorable lol

nice!!

> 2533274867011991;2:
> Good work OP, you’ve done this community a favor, I shall spread the word best i can of the new plushies.
>
> Edit: I gave the video a like, because why not

Why not I’ll give it a like as well, you get a like, you get a like, EVERYBODY GETS A LIKE.

> 2533274988394857;5:
> > 2533274867011991;2:
> > Good work OP, you’ve done this community a favor, I shall spread the word best i can of the new plushies.
> >
> > Edit: I gave the video a like, because why not
>
>
> Why not I’ll give it a like as well, you get a like, you get a like, EVERYBODY GETS A LIKE.

Puts on Oprah’s accent You get a like! you get a like! yes you! And you!

> 2533274867011991;2:
> Good work OP, you’ve done this community a favor, I shall spread the word best i can of the new plushies.
>
> Edit: I gave the video a like, because why not

Why not I’ll give it a like as well, you get a like, you get a like, EVERYBODY GETS A LIKE.

I found 4
EDIT: Correction I found more because of this video so like 6.
One by purple spawn: Grunt
One by blue spawn: Grunt
One on top of rooftop: Grunt

> 2533274852389116;1:
> I found 3 of what appears to be Grunt plushies on the new Arena map Riptide. Can you find more?
>
> 3 Grunt Easter Eggs On New Halo 5 Multiplayer Map: Riptide - YouTube

Lazy Link

> 2533274925960280;8:
> I found 4
> EDIT: Correction I found more because of this video so like 6.
> One by purple spawn: Grunt
> One by blue spawn: Grunt
> One on top of rooftop: Grunt

Good finds! I love the smiling faces lolol I hadn’t noticed that before.