3 Glitches i noticed in Spartan Ops

Hello there. I wanted to to this thread because i was playing Spartan Ops last night and saw something that made me quit that match and go to play some matchmaking for few matches

Ill start with the most minor glitch.

-Enemies leaving their vehicles.
Now this glitch is not harming anyone but its still weird. I first noticed this on ´´Shootout on valhalla’’ where the elites driving the first Wraith just randomly decided to come out of the wraith and just stand around and not doing anything. Well they threw some grenades but still.

-Enemies getting stuck outside the map.

Cant remember where i first saw this but i have seen it 3 times so far.
It basically makes the game un-finishable until the enemy kills himself or the players are capable of grenade killing the enemy. Once it took us about 20 minutes to kill one enemy that got himself outside of the map. It was annoying.

-Wall glitch on (can you guess it?) Complex!

Thats right! I was playing ‘‘Galileo Base’’ last night and 2 guys did something that caused them to get out of the map. And since if we died , we had to spawn through them. So at one point , our whole team was stuck in there.
I decided to quit the game. And im not going to play that map in some time because if more people find a way to to this glitch , they are going to do it and ruin someones game.

Huh I’ve never seen the first one before. Sounds very useful.

Btw, don’t forget about tiny Covies.

> -Wall glitch on (can you guess it?) Complex!
>
> Thats right! I was playing ‘‘Galileo Base’’ last night and 2 guys did something that caused them to get out of the map. And since if we died , we had to spawn through them. So at one point , our whole team was stuck in there.
> I decided to quit the game. And im not going to play that map in some time because if more people find a way to to this glitch , they are going to do it and ruin someones game.

Near a doorway towards the back of the map, right?

When you spawn back there, try to jump up above that doorway, and then crouch-walk toward the interior of the structure. That should allow you to move through the wall-that-should-be-solid and pop back into the map.

Never heard the first one.