3 daily challenges?

Ok so unless i’m slightly losing my marbles. Or my eyes decieve me. Why is there only 3 daily daily challenges?
And one of those is pretty much the same as yesterdays…busy with Halo 4 no doubt.

PeacE
ShadEO9

So there is, odd, well they probably just had a hiccup, a few weeks ago there was five daily challenges, one of them being the earlier weeks Weekly Challenge.

Its the Golden Elite challenge that threw me. Renaming it ‘If it bleeds…’ its identical to yesterdays apart from the difficulty.
Tis a little odd…

PeacE
ShadEO9

Very odd. I hadn’t even noticed until you mentioned it. Is it the same in game?

> Its the Golden Elite challenge that threw me. Renaming it ‘If it bleeds…’ its identical to yesterdays apart from the difficulty.
> Tis a little odd…
>
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

I think it’s pure pot luck, the Golden Tree & If it bleeds have existed for a while, its still all randomly generated.

I tweeted Jess and I saw you tweeted HaloWaypoint so it is likely to be a top priority when 343 get into work.

Just wondering, can you take a picture and tweet it what it is like in-game, I would like to see what the Challenges menu when highlighted, not selected looks like with only three dailys and one weekly.

> > Its the Golden Elite challenge that threw me. Renaming it ‘If it bleeds…’ its identical to yesterdays apart from the difficulty.
> > Tis a little odd…
> >
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> I think it’s pure pot luck, the Golden Tree & If it bleeds have existed for a while, its still all randomly generated.
>
> I tweeted Jess and I saw you tweeted HaloWaypoint so it is likely to be a top priority when 343 get into work.
>
> Just wondering, can you take a picture and tweet it what it is like in-game, I would like to see what the Challenges menu when highlighted, not selected looks like with only three dailys and one weekly.

No problem. Just tweeted!

PeacE
ShadEO9

> Very odd. I hadn’t even noticed until you mentioned it. Is it the same in game?

Yeah its exact the same in game too!

PeacE
ShadEO9

Was confused when I saw three dailies. Came here to see if anybody else saw it too. I’m glad I’m not going nuts yet.

Are there Range-class Elites on difficulties other than Legendary?

That mother-lover kept disappearing through the concrete floor in the Package, the first few times I did it, yesterday.

> Are there Range-class Elites on difficulties other than Legendary?
>
> That mother-lover kept disappearing through the concrete floor in the Package, the first few times I did it, yesterday.

BOB guide: http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst40695_The-Official-Waypoint-Thread-for-Lord-Friendship-s-BOB-Video-Guide.aspx

A 4th daily challenge has been added.
Cheers 343i!

PeacE
ShadEO9

and i though they deleted the weekly

ive got 4?

I was 3/4 of the way through ‘kill 50 players in mm’ when they changed it back to ‘if it bleeds’ and it just popped up saying completed. May have to go hunting for a bob anyway.

Noticed that myself, oh well =), been working on the weekly.

> ive got 4?

They have now added the forth daily challenge.

PeacE
ShadEO9

For those looking to score a BoB kill, load up ONI. You’ll find a white elite (who counts as a BoB) in either the courtyard upon your return to the base or inside the base, where the shotgun spawns.