3 Campaigns?

I’ve played other RTS games that have had three campaigns (one per faction). While I don’t see it to be likely how cool would it be if there was a UNSC, Covenant, anf Flood campaign? If I’m thinking of those why not even a forerunner campaign? This would obviously mean playable units for all four sides. What are your thoughts on this?

seeing as the original halo wars was originally going to have 2 campaign i don’t think it would be to much to ask for another in the second game the reason the first didn’t was because microsoft put a rush order on the original game.at least what I’ve heard in the past when this question is brought up.

Many fans want 2 campaigns…the UNSC & the Covenant…I would like to see both sides…plus, addition to that…I like the Star Craft II story campaign style when you get to keep your upgrades intact…don’t need to upgrade them again & again…I like your idea…many fans want 2 campaigns so far…as for FLOOD, that would be cool!

A UNSC story and a covenant story should be it

> 2533274824807326;1:
> I’ve played other RTS games that have had three campaigns (one per faction). While I don’t see it to be likely how cool would it be if there was a UNSC, Covenant, anf Flood campaign? If I’m thinking of those why not even a forerunner campaign? This would obviously mean playable units for all four sides. What are your thoughts on this?

I would love to see this as a feature, but I am not holding my breath. the covenenat campaign could see them trying to reunite the covenant under a non-religious hierarchy. that would be dope. the brutes have since disbanded mostly from the covenant and the other non-seen members like the race seen in min-series (the one with the fish face.) though I really think a campaign with the Forrunner would be dope. seeing them battle in the past against the flood or in present time in a resurgence from a dyson sphrere past the edge of the known universe or somewhere in slip space.

Human campaign: Gaining back control of the universe from the AI
Covenant: Collecting the remants of the covenant into a new more powerfull covenant (including some humans, insurrectionists maybe.)
Forrunner: Either a past campaign with them fighting pre-halo humans or present day campaign where they resurge from a hidden bunker world or set of worlds.

cough cough Starcraft cough xD

> 2533274873036423;6:
> cough cough Starcraft cough xD

cough cough Command and Conquer cough xD
I think people forget about an rts series that used to be good.

I think that would be a good idea maybe they could make that you can choose the hero you want to have for each mission

Promethean campaign… ftw!
and i think age of empires and empire earth are the 2 best rts games available. aside from hwars that is