3 brand new UNSC ships on Midnight

I was playing through Midnight and noticed that there was not one new ship, like I previously thought, but 3. I managed to take some really blurry pictures (it’s times like this I really wish we could access campaign in Theater):
Smallest ship, the blurry blob next to it is a Broadsword
Medium-sized ship, about twice as big as a Frigate
Largest ship, about a Frigate’s length or two bigger than the medium sized ship

The medium one might be a destroyer, either way I have a feeling we’ll see all of these again.

The small one I can barely even distinguish, the medium one might be a new frigate or destroyer, and the big one looks like some kinda cargo ship or maybe carrier?

The medium sized ship looks like a -Yoink!-. I’d ride that into battle any day.

Moa, do you know if there is a central repository for size/descriptions of the various halo armadas? It’s pretty cool stuff.

> The medium sized ship looks like a -Yoink!-. I’d ride that into battle any day.
>
> Moa, do you know if there is a central repository for size/descriptions of the various halo armadas? It’s pretty cool stuff.

Not that I’m aware of.

Also, the new designs look kind of like the Mon-Calamari designs from Star Wars crossed with the old UNSC designs.

Ah, shame. It would be cool to add at least some of the big ones (POA, Infinity, High Charity, etc) to a site like merzo.net. Last I checked only the CE Halo was on there.

> Ah, shame. It would be cool to add at least some of the big ones (POA, Infinity, High Charity, etc) to a site like merzo.net. Last I checked only the CE Halo was on there.

I found some size-comparisons. Here’s a bunch with various purposes, and here’s a more recent one with Infinity included.