3- 4 shots after shield pop

Sorry if this is already a thread but i am wondering why it seems harder to kill people on this game. is there extra shield in h5? A few times iv sniped people in the body, popping their shield. Then i will put 3-4 shots with my pistol into them (see the hit markers and all) and they will still run away. Does a snipe to the body not make you one shot anymore? or is it just terrible connection since i am in new Zealand. So frustrating considering in every other halo once that shield is popped and flashing it only takes 1 shot to kill them. Not 3 or 4 and they still run away

Once shields are down it has always taken several body shots to kill and 1 headshot in every Halo ever.

Aim for the head!

I could likely identify the issue if you could record a clip for me.

will record clip next time i play. Struggling to find match at the moment. Keep getting error at the moment

Only a one-shot to the head with no shields

> 2533274908330395;4:
> will record clip next time i play. Struggling to find match at the moment. Keep getting error at the moment

I’m in NZ and am only finding a match about once an hour in Slayer… so frustrating.

> 2533274873723464;6:
> > 2533274908330395;4:
> > will record clip next time i play. Struggling to find match at the moment. Keep getting error at the moment
>
>
> I’m in NZ and am only finding a match about once an hour in Slayer… so frustrating.

What time of day bro, almost impossible to find a game in the day if solo searching for some reason its better if at least 2 of you. Evenings are better for slayer and arena but still slow for other playlists. If im off in the day i dont even bother searching unless after miday unless i party with usa friends then i have high ping but at least im playing

> 2533274873723464;6:
> > 2533274908330395;4:
> > will record clip next time i play. Struggling to find match at the moment. Keep getting error at the moment
>
>
> I’m in NZ and am only finding a match about once an hour in Slayer… so frustrating.

Add me if you want bro. might be easier searching with more people. GT is just ST3LTH32

I find it similar to the other Halos.

It’s the same as other halos.