<3 343

i dont think people are giving enough appreciation to what theyve shown us. i mean sure there sounds to be a big amount of change and all and it is understandable but theyll listen. i just wanna show my appreciation to 343 that theyre doing an amazing job!

HALO IS BACK BABY

I’ll drink to that.

It would be awesome see something new in next Bulletin :smiley:
But great Job 343

I’m very much pleased with what they have given us in the trailer. I also like the structure of the trailer and what seems to be the viDOCs in general, gives a nice insight into themselves as a company and their personalities which I always enjoy seeing.

I know Halo 4 (from the ‘Making of’ trailer) does include some concepts which people are unsure or unhappy with, but for me, I’m very excited and will ‘adapt’ and ‘evolve’ exactly how the game has and the way 343i want us to with their product. Call me an ‘easily pleased customer’ or ‘submissive follower’, the truth is, I am Halo at heart and I am completely happy with the way Halo 4 and 343i are panning out.

<3 343i.

I am glad, that there are still people that enjoy what they are doing. I love everything I have seen so far :).

> i dont think people are giving enough appreciation to what theyve shown us. i mean sure there sounds to be a big amount of change and all and it is understandable but theyll listen. i just wanna show my appreciation to 343 that theyre doing an amazing job!
>
> HALO IS BACK BABY

This.

All they need to do now is step in and say “No” to a bunch of false rumors. There are too many different things going around with no support from 343i.

> I’m very much pleased with what they have given us in the trailer. I also like the structure of the trailer and what seems to be the viDOCs in general, gives a nice insight into themselves as a company and their personalities which I always enjoy seeing.
>
> I know Halo 4 (from the ‘Making of’ trailer) does include some concepts which people are unsure or unhappy with, but for me, I’m very excited and will ‘adapt’ and ‘evolve’ exactly how the game has and the way 343i want us to with their product. Call me an ‘easily pleased customer’ or ‘submissive follower’, the truth is, I am Halo at heart and I am completely happy with the way Halo 4 and 343i are panning out.
>
> <3 343i.

Well said. I could not agree more.

343i has done a great job by bringing back the BR. Keep up the good work.

<3 343i

Thanks you 343I ME LOVE YOU LOOOONG TIME

> All they need to do now is step in and say “No” to a bunch of false rumors. There are too many different things going around with no support from 343i.

This. As far as I know, no dual wielding, perks and loadouts haven’t been confirmed by 343i themselves. Maybe I’m missing something but a magazine saying Frank/Kiki said “_______” isn’t exactly 100% confirmation.

Maybe I’m just holding on to false hope, but I’m fine with that too.

> I’ll drink to that.

As will I.

either way, it shall be epic!

343i ROCKS :slight_smile:

> I’m very much pleased with what they have given us in the trailer. I also like the structure of the trailer and what seems to be the viDOCs in general, gives a nice insight into themselves as a company and their personalities which I always enjoy seeing.
>
> I know Halo 4 (from the ‘Making of’ trailer) does include some concepts which people are unsure or unhappy with, but for me, I’m very excited and will ‘adapt’ and ‘evolve’ exactly how the game has and the way 343i want us to with their product. Call me an ‘easily pleased customer’ or ‘submissive follower’, the truth is, I am Halo at heart and I am completely happy with the way Halo 4 and 343i are panning out.
>
> <3 343i.

I approve this post
<3 343i

Yeah 343i listen how people complaing about aa and lodauts in reach. That’s why they put classes , perks , rndom PW spawn in new “Halo”…if you wan’t innovation do something what need skill from players…This situation remainds me the problem with sawedof in GoW3,everything what you have to do to kill someone is stand near your opponentand ,shoot…
Eberyone was using that and the same story was with armorlock, and in Halo 4 will be somethnik like that too. People willl use it and that will done Halo 4 unplayable.
Random PW spawn…thats stupid , how that requires skill from player?In Halo 3 better gamers learned when PW spawn,LEARN everyone can do this,this is an option if you don’t want to learn that only your problem! … Tags on screen showing you where weapons are? Do you really think that peaple who will play Halo 4 don’t have brains and they won’t remember where guns spawn? Perks in Halo…that looks really bad hm? You know who need it? (I’m sorry but it’s true)NOOBS. People who don’t know how to play this game , for them you want do this game easier. Now Lodauts…or classes thats the same thing.
Again the thing where people have complained in reach…now you want make it not more like cod , you want do this the same like in cod…

I completely agree. Not too many people stop and think about the big picture. This is officially 343i’s first game that they have dedicated years into and it seems they are doing a great job at it. I honestly can’t wait to see what more they will throw at us. Possibly getting a good look at a full Slayer match from theater or something. Just so we can get a taste of what to expect.

I also can’t wait to see what BTB will be like with all the new vehicles and what maps we will be playing on in BTB. It gets me very excited.

The biggest driving force for me though to keep playing Halo is obviously the story. I have to say Master Chief looks so badass in that armor that I really can’t see why people hated the new look. With the new “cinematic” first person moments in the “Making Halo 4” ViDoc, it really gets me excited about the single player campaign.

I honestly can’t wait.

<4 343i