2v2 Ranked Dominations low pop.

Hey players,

I was wondering as to a potential solution to the objective game mode/playlist being so underplayed might be to mix it into the existing ranked playlists as sort of a wild card alternate?

This would ensure a more consistent demonstration of player skill as it would demand that high ranking players be able to adapt to changing circumstances beyond simply playing the game with prowess through the vanilla war game mode rules; and at the same time address the criticism that this game mode is very underplayed by socially engineering a means to compensate for its low player count.

Other potential solutions would be interesting to hear?

Add me , I’m willing to play with u in objective mode

I think the number one way to increase it’s population is make your first base invulnerable or incredibly hard to kill. Most often in this game mode instead of fighting for the objectives people just get to 120 pop and kill bases for an easy win.

> 2533274927740213;3:
> I think the number one way to increase it’s population is make your first base invulnerable or incredibly hard to kill. Most often in this game mode instead of fighting for the objectives people just get to 120 pop and kill bases for an easy win.

Too be sure, but one could argue that it’s a viable way to win if your down too much in the control spread lol.