2nd Season Halo 5 2017

Does anyone know when March season will start?

Someone said Mar 9th but not 100.

Mar 9th to be exactly

Is it me… Or does it bother anyone else when the season starts off in some randomly placed day? Like, come on,… Start when the new month starts.

Then again… I’m the type of person that sets off my wakeup alarms at 7:30, 7:45, then 8:00… Folks that have random numbers, they’re shifty… Hahahaha. I don’t trust 'em.

people who set multiple alarms cant be trusted. Are you gonna be up at 730? 745? or 8? I set mine for 7:29 and that’s what time I’m up.

if 343 says march 9th and ranks reset that day, I’m golden.

Then why does it say January-February season in game but ranks don’t reset till March 9th.

Last time I checked March 1st is the first day of the month not the 9th.
False advertising:) :slight_smile:

March 9th to coincidence with the maintenance update. Even if it wasn’t, not sure this equates to false advertising :confused:

> 2533274813317074;7:
> March 9th to coincidence with the maintenance update. Even if it wasn’t, not sure this equates to false advertising :confused:

Should change January-February season that it says in game to January/February/9days March season.

Honestly don’t think it’s that big a deal if it spills over a few days. Makes sense to wait for the update and reset the season once it launches

> 2533274813317074;9:
> Honestly don’t think it’s that big a deal if it spills over a few days. Makes sense to wait for the update and reset the season once it launches

The CSR update already went live a week ago if that’s what you mean by update.

I now have to wait 9 days to play the playlist I want with the players i want or I’ll be stuck searching for 1-2hours which is a joke even for champion players. What’s the point of getting a champion rank if you can’t find games?

Back to smurfing and finding games instantly till new season starts :slight_smile:

No, as I mentioned above there is a maintenance update due to be released March 9th.
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/5win43/janfeb_season_ending/deafscr/