2nd Lootcrate REQ Pack (possible spoiler?)

I am asking this here (since some of the general discussion topics are talking more about either waiting for the crate or the contents), can anyone who has both received the second crate and redeemed the REQ pack confirm if/what the “exclusive” REQ was?

I got my crate yesterday and redeemed the code for the pack, but as far as I can tell the contents were the same as a standard Gold pack. The store listing states that the pack is supposed to include an exclusive emblem, but I am wondering if this is some kind of error (or if this is referring to the Apollo emblem from the first REQ pack). I would note that the pack from the first crate did not redeem for the gold icon “Halo Legendary Crate REQ Pack,” but rather a blue icon promotional pack.

If anyone can confirm the contents it would be much appreciated.

Can’t confirm officially but I got same as you, just like a normal gold req pack for the second legendary crate req card. Kinda bummed about it to be honest.

> 2533274808397069;1:
> I am asking this here (since some of the general discussion topics are talking more about either waiting for the crate or the contents), can anyone who has both received the second crate and redeemed the REQ pack confirm if/what the “exclusive” REQ was?
>
> I got my crate yesterday and redeemed the code for the pack, but as far as I can tell the contents were the same as a standard Gold pack. The store listing states that the pack is supposed to include an exclusive emblem, but I am wondering if this is some kind of error (or if this is referring to the Apollo emblem from the first REQ pack). I would note that the pack from the first crate did not redeem for the gold icon “Halo Legendary Crate REQ Pack,” but rather a blue icon promotional pack.
>
> If anyone can confirm the contents it would be much appreciated.

It unlocked the Apollo emblem if you didn’t already unlock it and gave three permanent unlocks (may have been 5 i cant remember) and then some random REQs.

> 2533274876257384;3:
> > 2533274808397069;1:
> > I am asking this here (since some of the general discussion topics are talking more about either waiting for the crate or the contents), can anyone who has both received the second crate and redeemed the REQ pack confirm if/what the “exclusive” REQ was?
> >
> > I got my crate yesterday and redeemed the code for the pack, but as far as I can tell the contents were the same as a standard Gold pack. The store listing states that the pack is supposed to include an exclusive emblem, but I am wondering if this is some kind of error (or if this is referring to the Apollo emblem from the first REQ pack). I would note that the pack from the first crate did not redeem for the gold icon “Halo Legendary Crate REQ Pack,” but rather a blue icon promotional pack.
> >
> > If anyone can confirm the contents it would be much appreciated.
>
>
> It unlocked the Apollo emblem if you didn’t already unlock it and gave three permanent unlocks (may have been 5 i cant remember) and then some random REQs.

It was actually 2 I think.

> 2533274973681092;4:
> > 2533274876257384;3:
> > > 2533274808397069;1:
> > > I am asking this here (since some of the general discussion topics are talking more about either waiting for the crate or the contents), can anyone who has both received the second crate and redeemed the REQ pack confirm if/what the “exclusive” REQ was?
> > >
> > > I got my crate yesterday and redeemed the code for the pack, but as far as I can tell the contents were the same as a standard Gold pack. The store listing states that the pack is supposed to include an exclusive emblem, but I am wondering if this is some kind of error (or if this is referring to the Apollo emblem from the first REQ pack). I would note that the pack from the first crate did not redeem for the gold icon “Halo Legendary Crate REQ Pack,” but rather a blue icon promotional pack.
> > >
> > > If anyone can confirm the contents it would be much appreciated.
> >
> >
> > It unlocked the Apollo emblem if you didn’t already unlock it and gave three permanent unlocks (may have been 5 i cant remember) and then some random REQs.
>
>
> It was actually 2 I think.

I believe mine had three permanent unlocks. I wish I had taken a screenshot…

@Sev Xe I am disappointed by the REQ pack from this crate as well.

Honestly, if they had given us a code with the Apollo emblem (3k req points if you had it already), a second Crate-exclusive unlock, and the 3 unlocks if available, I’d have been much happier about it. Seeing as I have everything that you can unlock via packs, 9k points was kinda meh. Didn’t even get points for the Apollo would have received. STEP YO GAME UP.