2nd forge world on Halo CEA?

My friends keep telling me there is going to be one but I have not found any evidence. They say that there will be a forge world with Danger Canyon, timberland, death island and a non snowy ice fields.

I haven’t found any evidence yet but they won’t admit to lying. Personally I hope it exists but I doubt it.

Does anyone know/ provide evidence about any of this?

Well Frank O’Conner said that they were supporting forge with CEA. The didn’t say they were including a “new forge world” but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland (possibly Headlong from Halo 2, only rumored though) will be included.

So yes, there with be forging on those maps. The extent of what you can do, however, is still unknown.

I can get a link the the article if you like.

Edit: link. http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/715011/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-edition-details-343s-frank-oconnor-talks#ixzz1U13xvc7S

Thank you I think they just misunderstood what they were saying with added forgability like the article with beaver creek where it now has more tunnels.

> but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland

Death Island? What?

> > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
>
> Death Island? What?

Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.

Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…

> > > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
> >
> > Death Island? What?
>
> Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
>
> Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…

I don’t know, looked like Cartographer to me.

no it definately wasnt erlic, which is the only halo 2 beach map i can think of, nor was it zanzibar.

> >
> > Death Island? What?
>
> Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
>

The sound video was for the remake. The single player. Not the multiplayer.

> >
> > Death Island? What?
>
>

What are you talking about? Anniversary has the Reach engine so you cannot switch graphics.

> >
> > Death Island? What?
>
>

What are you talking about? Anniversary has the Reach engine so you cannot switch graphics.

> > > > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
> > >
> > > Death Island? What?
> >
> > Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
> >
> > Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…
>
> What are you talking about? Anniversary has the Reach engine so you cannot switch graphics.

Anniversary has the Halo CE engine. What are you talking about?

> > > > > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
> > > >
> > > > Death Island? What?
> > >
> > > Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
> > >
> > > Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…
> >
> > What are you talking about? Anniversary has the Reach engine so you cannot switch graphics.
>
> Anniversary has the Halo CE engine. What are you talking about?

He might be talking about the Reach DLC that comes with Anniversary. Not sure, though.

> > > > > > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
> > > > >
> > > > > Death Island? What?
> > > >
> > > > Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
> > > >
> > > > Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…
> > >
> > > What are you talking about? Anniversary has the Reach engine so you cannot switch graphics.
> >
> > Anniversary has the Halo CE engine. What are you talking about?
>
> He might be talking about the Reach DLC that comes with Anniversary. Not sure, though.

I honestly don’t know what you don’t know what I’m talking about… What part of what I said had anything to do with switching graphics? And yes, CEA has the Reach engine, as I’m sure you know, it only runs the Reach engine over top of the old CE engine for graphics purposes. They said rather clearly that you can actually switch graphics modes between New and Old via hitting the back button on the controller.

I’m saying in the video, which I can dig up if you really need me to, they show them firing some weapons in the old game and in the new one to show off all their new sound files and such. The area they do it in is a beach and people speculated that while it could be from silent cartographer, there are no AI or anything going on so it could be from Death Island (another beach area) that they got the clips from. the videos I’m talking about were posted in an update on this site not too long ago.

Since Frank also said in another video that one of the maps might be from Halo 2. Relic and Zanzibar come to mind as they both have beaches but since they were firing CE weapons, that doesn’t seem like they’d throw that in there.

Better?

> > > > > > > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Death Island? What?
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
> > > > >
> > > > > Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…
> > > >
> > > > What are you talking about? Anniversary has the Reach engine so you cannot switch graphics.
> > >
> > > Anniversary has the Halo CE engine. What are you talking about?
> >
> > He might be talking about the Reach DLC that comes with Anniversary. Not sure, though.
>
> I honestly don’t know what you don’t know what I’m talking about… What part of what I said had anything to do with switching graphics? And yes, CEA has the Reach engine, as I’m sure you know, it only runs the Reach engine over top of the old CE engine for graphics purposes. They said rather clearly that you can actually switch graphics modes between New and Old via hitting the back button on the controller.
>
> I’m saying in the video, which I can dig up if you really need me to, they show them firing some weapons in the old game and in the new one to show off all their new sound files and such. The area they do it in is a beach and people speculated that while it could be from silent cartographer, there are no AI or anything going on so it could be from Death Island (another beach area) that they got the clips from. the videos I’m talking about were posted in an update on this site not too long ago.
>
> Since Frank also said in another video that one of the maps might be from Halo 2. Relic and Zanzibar come to mind as they both have beaches but since they were firing CE weapons, that doesn’t seem like they’d throw that in there.
>
> Better?

haha no no, it doesnt run over the old graphics with reach graphics. the multiplayer side is the only part that runs reach graphics. halo CEA is using a different set of graphics using the models of reach to create things such as the weaponry and characters such as the soldiers and such. so the sound test videos you have seen was not multiplayer, and most definitely campaign. hope this clears things up :slight_smile:

> > > > > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
> > > >
> > > > Death Island? What?
> > >
> > > Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
> > >
> > > Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…
> >
> > What are you talking about? Anniversary has the Reach engine so you cannot switch graphics.
>
> Anniversary has the Halo CE engine. What are you talking about?

This is forge and we are talking about a second forge world in anniversary. So that means we are talking about multiplayer which has the reach engine, not campaign. common sense…

> > > > > > > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Death Island? What?
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
> > > > >
> > > > > Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…
> > > >
> > > > What are you talking about? Anniversary has the Reach engine so you cannot switch graphics.
> > >
> > > Anniversary has the Halo CE engine. What are you talking about?
> >
> > He might be talking about the Reach DLC that comes with Anniversary. Not sure, though.
>
> I honestly don’t know what you don’t know what I’m talking about… What part of what I said had anything to do with switching graphics? And yes, CEA has the Reach engine, as I’m sure you know, it only runs the Reach engine over top of the old CE engine for graphics purposes. They said rather clearly that you can actually switch graphics modes between New and Old via hitting the back button on the controller.
>
> I’m saying in the video, which I can dig up if you really need me to, they show them firing some weapons in the old game and in the new one to show off all their new sound files and such. The area they do it in is a beach and people speculated that while it could be from silent cartographer, there are no AI or anything going on so it could be from Death Island (another beach area) that they got the clips from. the videos I’m talking about were posted in an update on this site not too long ago.
>
> Since Frank also said in another video that one of the maps might be from Halo 2. Relic and Zanzibar come to mind as they both have beaches but since they were firing CE weapons, that doesn’t seem like they’d throw that in there.
>
> Better?

No, it’s not better. Only the multiplayer has the reach engine so you cannot switch in multiplayer. Have you ever played combat evolved? On certain parts of the beaches there are no ai or they killed or despawned them to make the video. Why do you think the plasma rifle, needler, rocket launcher and pistol look different?

omg THE CAMPAIGN IS NOT USING RACH ENGINE!

MULTIPLAYER IS USING REACH ENGINE!

CAMPAIGN IS USING SEPERATE GRAPHICS ENGINE TO ENHANCE OLD GRAPHICS!

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT SO STOP CONFUSING PEOPLE AAAAHHHHHH

haha now that thats off my chest, can we get back to the FORGE discussion?

> omg THE CAMPAIGN IS NOT USING RACH ENGINE!
>
>
> MULTIPLAYER IS USING REACH ENGINE!
>
> CAMPAIGN IS USING SEPERATE GRAPHICS ENGINE TO ENHANCE OLD GRAPHICS!
>
>
>
> ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT SO STOP CONFUSING PEOPLE AAAAHHHHHH
>
>
>
>
> haha now that thats off my chest, can we get back to the FORGE discussion?

Yeah sorry, that was a typo, I meant reach engine for multiplayer

ight, that gives me hope for you people haha

> > > > but we have seen that Death Island and Timberland
> > >
> > > Death Island? What?
> >
> > Okay, well timberland is confirmed. Death island is highly likely what with the sound videos they showed a little while ago. It was set on a beach that wasn’t campaign so there’s a high chance it was on Death island.
> >
> > Unless that one was the one from Halo 2…
>
> I don’t know, looked like Cartographer to me.

It was Cartographer! Look at the Plasma Rifle for God’s sake! It looks nothing like the one in the Reach Multiplayer!