25k - 8k

Why is it that one day there were 25k online then the next and following, there are a max of 8k people? Are servers down in some countries? I’m just curious because it’s hard to find a game now.

its either that or the Halo 4 title update actually did something. i havent tried it out yet, but i know a lot of players jumped back to Reach soon after Halo released.

> its either that or the Halo 4 title update actually did something. i havent tried it out yet, but i know a lot of players jumped back to Reach soon after Halo released.

Halo 4’s TU hasnt done much for population. Maybe 2k. Like OP stated, one day there was 25k next day there is much less. Must be the servers.

I’m thinking it’s the servers.

I am still finding matches but the drop has been significant.

It is the servers. For awhile Reach’s servers were down and many people left to play other games. The servers are back up now but the people who left are probably emerged in a different video game now.

The best thing we can do is party up and spread more awareness that reach is working again and that the players here are dedicated.

LONG LIVE REACH!