25 minute ban for 1st ever quit

I’ve read some of the other forum topics and monitor responses, but is there a way to find out what my player stats are that contribute towards the ban decision?

As far as I’m aware this was my first ever quit from a game (FFA SWAT on Tyrant - the worst joke of a map ever) but I don’t team kill, checking my rep on the xbox website I’ve only had 1 negative review in 6 months, I’m never AFK and have never been booted for that, so I’m curious why I’ve got a 25 minute ban?

I can accept I quit this time, so I suppose you run the risk, just would like to know why it’s 25 minutes and not 10 like other posts I’ve seen?

> 2533274808954101;1:
> I’ve read some of the other forum topics and monitor responses, but is there a way to find out what my player stats are that contribute towards the ban decision?
>
> As far as I’m aware this was my first ever quit from a game (FFA SWAT on Tyrant - the worst joke of a map ever) but I don’t team kill, checking my rep on the xbox website I’ve only had 1 negative review in 6 months, I’m never AFK and have never been booted for that, so I’m curious why I’ve got a 25 minute ban?
>
> I can accept I quit this time, so I suppose you run the risk, just would like to know why it’s 25 minutes and not 10 like other posts I’ve seen?

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

Update - my ban expired after less than 10 minutes and let me play again - weird?!

Thank you comedyshermit - new to the forum thing.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274808954101;1:
> > I’ve read some of the other forum topics and monitor responses, but is there a way to find out what my player stats are that contribute towards the ban decision?
> >
> > As far as I’m aware this was my first ever quit from a game (FFA SWAT on Tyrant - the worst joke of a map ever) but I don’t team kill, checking my rep on the xbox website I’ve only had 1 negative review in 6 months, I’m never AFK and have never been booted for that, so I’m curious why I’ve got a 25 minute ban?
> >
> > I can accept I quit this time, so I suppose you run the risk, just would like to know why it’s 25 minutes and not 10 like other posts I’ve seen?
>
>
> This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

Thank you