24 player custom game

It would be amazing if we could have the same amount of people in a Warzone Match but in custom game. I mean that would really great if we could expand the private aspect of Halo 5.

What do you guys think?

I think it should we should be able to have way more then 24 players. Look at games like Battlefield that have had 64 player lobbies for years now. 24 players is absolutely nothing.

But as for having the current amount of 24 players in a custom game lobby… yeah, I see no reason why it shouldn’t be that way.

> 2533274837720524;2:
> I think it should we should be able to have way more then 24 players. Look at games like Battlefield that have had 64 player lobbies for years now. 24 players is absolutely nothing.
>
> But as for having the current amount of 24 players in a custom game lobby… yeah, I see no reason why it shouldn’t be that way.

I most certainly agree.

During the MoR Livestream, they had to kick people (including me) from their game to get under 16 people. If you can handle 24 in a lobby and in warzone, why can’t it be handled it Custom Games? I completely agree with you, this is a feature that should be added.

I remember when they announced that 24 players were a warzone’s exclusive, and i remember some people complaining for that, me included.
But what I remember most are 343 fanboys bashing us. Bashing people that only wanted the possibility, if not in BTB, maybe in customs, to use a feature ALREADY PRESENT in the game.

> 2533274822660151;5:
> I remember when they announced that 24 players were a warzone’s exclusive, and i remember some people complaining for that, me included.
> But what I remember most are 343 fanboys bashing us. Bashing people that only wanted the possibility, if not in BTB, maybe in customs, to use a feature ALREADY PRESENT in the game.

Indeed

We need 24! I want to do 24 player FFA on RIPTIDE!!!1

I like my game breaking customs >:]

> 2535460810182211;7:
> We need 24! I want to do 24 player FFA on RIPTIDE!!!1
> I like my game breaking customs >:]

Lol

It would certainly be a boon for machinima directors. No more having to splice the same group of people into the scene three times over to get a huge crowd. Not to mention the eternal curse of realizing you’ve got a full lobby and most of the people ther edont have the armor you need, so you gotta kick them and invite someone else, hope they have it…

This is what we need since the custom browser is in

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks.