24 man lobbies

My only question on the matter is why aren’t there 24 man lobbies for custom games if it seems to work for warzone? Is this a feature they plan on adding on a future update? Perhaps when halo 6 comes out. I personally would like to see bigger lobbies especially when it comes to custom games ( of course game types can keep the same numbers like ranked slayer 4v4 etc). 32 players maybe? One can dream (once again that’s for Custom games the game modes we love will still be kept at the numbers. But then again they could keep those game modes and make more which cater to the higher number of players. I would like to see dominion make a come back in halo 6) your guy’s thoughts?

> 2535462450434439;1:
> My only question on the matter is why aren’t there 24 man lobbies for custom games if it seems to work for warzone? Is the a fesuture they plan on adding on a future update? Perhaps when halo 6 comes out. I personally would like to see bigger lobbies especially when it comes to custom games ( of course game types can keep the same numbers like ranked slayer 4v4 etc). 32 players maybe? One can dream (once again that’s for Custom games the game modes we love will still be kept at the numbers. But then again they could keep those game modes and make more which cater to the higher number of players. I would like to see dominion make a come back in halo 6) your guy’s thoughts?

Someday…Someday