24 codes

I’ve got 24/24 codes r there any more

Dunno, maybe ask Jack Bauer.

24/24 usually means 100%… if you didn’t have all the codes wouldn’t it read something like 24/26?

with the TU next week i think there bringing 4 new codes out due to the new books theyve got codes in them :slight_smile: but at the moment yes 100% done well done, have a sandwich

More codes are going to be releases between now and Silentium’s release. Section 3 Operatives already have a new code in the process of being decrypted. E-book and Paperback copies of Silentium will contain codes in the text.

Every time you get a code on sec 3 archive it says 1/1 2/2 3/3 so how do I know how many there are and no thanks had food

What exactly are the codes for? I haven’t really followed Section 3 and don’t get it. Someone just give me a general idea of what it is? I know you apparently find some for beating certain Ops missions on Legendary, but where would you even see the codes at that point? I know I only really care about the codes and what they give you, but where do you find them in-game or on waypoint since there are only certain ways to unlock them?

Well you could help Section 3. We know you want the codes but decrypting them takes time.

Patience.

Mine says 22 of 22. Is there a list somewhere?

One came out yesterday it’s called first day 20.000 xp

> One came out yesterday it’s called first day 20.000 xp

sorry to dissapoint but thats been out since day one, if thats the one ur on bout

> One came out yesterday it’s called first day 20.000 xp

Those have been out for a while. You can view all of the codes that have been found here.

A list I don’t know, I think ov thy demise and yiazmat012 told us that these r the ones I have so far alpha (anniversary) 11/11-req arch 1 4/4-req arch 11 4/4 and sec 3 arch 5/5, hope that helps

OV THY thanks I think you help’t a lot of players out

can you sent me the code list or make a picture or video? i only have 8

> can you sent me the code list or make a picture or video? i only have 8

Massive necro - the list was posted about 2 posts above you…

All the glyphs code sequences that we uncover, we make sure to post here. There are currently 27 unlocks (I am at 26/27) and should be at least 1 more unlock to come in the next 2 weeks, we’re thinking there may be 2 codes.

As soon as any more codes are released, there will be a few announcements made:
Usually a forums post on here detailing the requirements and unlocks, a video release on Youtube and tweet from either @GamerRefinery or @ONISEC3 (perhaps both). If you have a twitter account, it’s worth following both accounts as there may be some code giveaways soon :slight_smile:

> There are currently 27 unlocks (I am at 26/27) …

I’m on 28 unlocks - I’m not sure what you could have missed stckr :stuck_out_tongue:

Alpha Halo Archive: 11/11
Requiem Archive 1 (Raider): 4/4
Requiem Archive 2 (Raider DSTT): 4/4
Section 3 Archive: 9/9

Oops, correct haha. I forgot that 1k wargames counts for 2 unlocks an not just 1, so yeah 28 in total :slight_smile: