22 maps, yet all i'm playing is forge maps?

Please leave the forge maps, for the forge playlist.

I’m playing Infinity Slayer right, and I would really like to play some Heaven or Adrift but nope, all i’m ever getting is

Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Shutout, Sythe, Opus, Simplex.

Need I elaborate?

Hmmph.

I’d prefer to play balanced Forge maps over unbalanced developer maps.

I’m sure I’m not the only one either.

Play in the forge playlist then!

I’d rather play maps that don’t give me horrible framerate lag!

> Please leave the forge maps, for the forge playlist.
>
> I would really like to play some Heaven or Adrift but all i’m ever getting is
>
> Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Shutout, Sythe, Opus, Simplex.
>
> Need I elaborate?

What playlist are you playing?

Also are you playing with guests? If not you shouldn’t have horrible framerate lag.

> Play in the forge playlist then!
>
> I’d rather play maps that don’t give me horrible framerate lag!

Are you playing split screen by any chance?

> > Please leave the forge maps, for the forge playlist.
> >
> > I would really like to play some Heaven or Adrift but all i’m ever getting is
> >
> > Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Shutout, Sythe, Opus, Simplex.
> >
> > Need I elaborate?
>
> What playlist are you playing?
>
> Also are you playing with guests? If not you shouldn’t have horrible framerate lag.

I’m playing the Infinity Slayer playist, and no i’m not, it’s okay untill there is a mild amount of explosions or a lot on screen! Doesn’t help the connection either.

> > > Please leave the forge maps, for the forge playlist.
> > >
> > > I would really like to play some Heaven or Adrift but all i’m ever getting is
> > >
> > > Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Sythe, Opus, Simplex, Shutout, Sythe, Opus, Simplex.
> > >
> > > Need I elaborate?
> >
> > What playlist are you playing?
> >
> > Also are you playing with guests? If not you shouldn’t have horrible framerate lag.
>
> I’m playing the Infinity Slayer playist, and no i’m not, it’s okay untill there is a mild amount of explosions or a lot on screen! Doesn’t help the connection either.

I find it hard to believe every game you are experiencing major frame rate drops that effect the game.

The only time there is any large explosions on Forge maps in Infinity Slayer is at the initial rush for ordnance and when new random ordnance spawns which isn’t all too often.

I think they should rotate one forge map per week. That way we don’t get reach map syndrome

Besides the point, where the blam are the default maps!?

I’ll take the forge maps over the default garbage any day, every day. Haven is the only map that shipped with the game worth playing IMO. I’d like to get Majestic maps more but Adrift and Abandoned can take a long walk off a short pier. I very rarely get any frame rate issues on the forge maps. I only get it on the large DLC maps. I’m looking at you Crimson.

> Besides the point, where the blam are the default maps!?

Still in the playlists.

Those people who are voting for the Forge maps clearly prefer them and you are in the minority here. Can’t please everyone.

Subtract the DLC maps from your count… we can never play them anyway.

You really aren’t getting this are you:

  1. Every time I search for an Infinity Slayer match-

  2. The only maps that are showing up, are forge maps-

  3. There are no default maps showing up

  4. There are no default maps showing up

> You really aren’t getting this are you:
>
> 1. Every time I search for an Infinity Slayer match-
>
> 2. The only maps that are showing up, are forge maps-
>
> 3. There are no default maps showing up
>
> 4. There are no default maps showing up

Do you mean they aren’t showing up at all, or the simply aren’t getting voted for?

They are not showing up at all.

> They are not showing up at all.

And when you go into a custom game, you can load all of the on-disc maps, correct?

You don’t get a ‘players failed to load content’ message or anything like that?

They all work fine, i have tried, look at my game history and look at the Infinity slayer matches, all forge maps.

> They all work fine, i have tried, look at my game history and look at the Infinity slayer matches, all forge maps.

Spot of bad luck then, I think I played Infinity Slayer a day or so ago, honestly can’t remember and I got a few on-disc maps.

> > They all work fine, i have tried, look at my game history and look at the Infinity slayer matches, all forge maps.
>
> Spot of bad luck then, I think I played Infinity Slayer a day or so ago, honestly can’t remember and I got a few on-disc maps.

I think it’s a case of him flat out exaggerating rather than bad luck. I fail to believe that he never gets on-disc maps, it seems many forge maps are popular and therefore get voted for as opposed to the maps ‘not showing up’.