20th Anniversary Gear

Okay, so they’ve announced some new stuff in lieu of the Xbox’s 20th Anniversary. There’s the wireless controller and the headset.

Also to celebrate both the Xbox and Halo’s 20th Anniversary, there’s gonna be two Duke Controllers with video displays where the big X is supposed to be on the controller.

The 20th Anniversary Wireless Controller I’ve pre-ordered. Everything else I’m uninterested in. But if you all are, I would be glad.

I never owned an original Xbox, so therefore those Duke controllers have no sentimental or nostalgic value. But I can understand if they do for the rest of you.

The 20th anniversary controller is also my favourite too out of the bunch, I used to love the DUKE but I don’t much like the purple, a regular black or Halo green would have been a little better IMO. The headset is not really that interesting to me because I feel that the headset is almost the most important piece of equipment in online gaming and a cheap one wouldn’t suffice.

They all still look really nice though and it would be awesome for any Xbox enthusiast.

“Shut up and take my money”

• Funny cartoon man

The duke and the N64 controller were some of my very first impression of a controller. In retrospect they were pretty poorly designed in comparison to today’s standards, but the moment I saw the Cortana duke go up I had to get it. The OLED screen is just awesome.

> 2717573882290912;4:
> The duke and the N64 controller were some of my very first impression of a controller. In retrospect they were pretty poorly designed in comparison to today’s standards, but the moment I saw the Cortana duke go up I had to get it. The OLED screen is just awesome.

You’ll have to post it on here when you get it. I plan on doing that with all my Halo: Infinite stuff once it all arrives.

The Hyperkin Duke controller is awesome, especially the Cortana design, but it is a shame that there is no Covenant or UNSC versions.

I would love to have the adult size controller again. However the price is redonkulous.

Never heard referred to as the “duke”.

The shape of that one looks a little different than I remember.

The Duke controller looks awesome and would be an incredible collectable.

I’m excited. I have the infinite series X, infinite elite 2 controller, the Cortana duke controller, and the razer headset all in pre-ordered.

> 2533274805528041;6:
> The Hyperkin Duke controller is awesome, especially the Cortana design, but it is a shame that there is no Covenant or UNSC versions.

yeah that would’ve been cool instead of just doing two Xbox 20th anniversary editions instead.

> 2533274797433822;7:
> I would love to have the adult size controller again. However the price is redonkulous.
>
> Never heard referred to as the “duke”.
>
> The shape of that one looks a little different than I remember.

It was always referred to as the Duke controller, even back in the early days. The new ones from Hyperkin are a bit different in looks but feel familiar enough to recapture that feeling of holding the original.

My friend bought the Duke controllers and says they are really cool. I thought about looking into getting one but I might see if they will restock that nice Halo Infinite controller.