20th Anniversary and TC support with Infinite

I just wanted to give two big ideas:

Add the 1999 Armor to Halo Infinite for the 20th Anniversary, and it would be a great touch if you ask Marcus Lehto to do the new design.

Add a Gears of War inspired armor due to the Coalition’s help with Halo Infinite.

That would be cool.

I was thinking about that since theyre doing the whole non-canon armors and getting as creative as they want. Something like the 1999 armor or something silly like the CE armor but with the original graphics lol

> 2533274814292581;3:
> I was thinking about that since theyre doing the whole non-canon armors and getting as creative as they want. Something like the 1999 armor or something silly like the CE armor but with the original graphics lol

I would die a happy man if they gave us both a badass CE Mark V in Infinite’s graphics and a CE Mark V in CE’s graphics. Oh boy, I am hoping so hard we at least get one of those. Mark V till the day I die, baby.

With the whole Fractures thing that they talked about in the latest Inside Infinite these armor ideas and many other wacky ones are definitely possible and I would love to see them! It feels like they made the whole Fracture idea specifically so that they could eventually do armor crossovers with other franchises or to just make armor that wouldn’t make sense from a purely militaristic standpoint but would just be awesome looking. I can’t wait to see what they cook up.

And with the addition of Bethesda in the Microsoft family, we could get Doom or Fallout themed helmets.

I like the 1999 armor idea, although that’s a stretch tying it to the 20th anniversary.

We should see something from Gears, Doom, Metroid, Power Rangers, etc., in the “Fracture” armor sets.

> 2533274810989728;4:
> > 2533274814292581;3:
> > I was thinking about that since theyre doing the whole non-canon armors and getting as creative as they want. Something like the 1999 armor or something silly like the CE armor but with the original graphics lol
>
> I would die a happy man if they gave us both a badass CE Mark V in Infinite’s graphics and a CE Mark V in CE’s graphics. Oh boy, I am hoping so hard we at least get one of those. Mark V till the day I die, baby.

Watch the MP Overview again in slow motion. You can see a Spartan wearing MC’s Mk. V helmet (and possibly armor) getting killed. Sorry, at work so I can’t grab a timestamp for you.

> 2535421108515819;8:
> > 2533274810989728;4:
> > > 2533274814292581;3:
> > > I was thinking about that since theyre doing the whole non-canon armors and getting as creative as they want. Something like the 1999 armor or something silly like the CE armor but with the original graphics lol
> >
> > I would die a happy man if they gave us both a badass CE Mark V in Infinite’s graphics and a CE Mark V in CE’s graphics. Oh boy, I am hoping so hard we at least get one of those. Mark V till the day I die, baby.
>
> Watch the MP Overview again in slow motion. You can see a Spartan wearing MC’s Mk. V helmet (and possibly armor) getting killed. Sorry, at work so I can’t grab a timestamp for you.

I did see a spartan wearing what looked like the CE Mk. V at red base defending the flag. I still can’t get a good look at it though lol.