2018 season

When is the new 2018 season starting?

Probably at the start of March. The current Arena season spans for the entirety of this past Fall and this Winter.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Probably at the start of March. The current Arena season spans for the entirety of this past Fall and this Winter.

Really? I don’t remember them saying this. Do you have a source? Also that’s good because I’m spending most of my time right now on Assassin’s Creed Origins and SW:BF2.

> 2535455681930574;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > Probably at the start of March. The current Arena season spans for the entirety of this past Fall and this Winter.
>
> Really? I don’t remember them saying this. Do you have a source? Also that’s good because I’m spending most of my time right now on Assassin’s Creed Origins and SW:BF2.

If you look at your Arena rankings for this season on the site, it’ll say “Fall-Winter 2017 Season”. Same deal in-game.

> 2535429593088083;4:
> > 2535455681930574;3:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > Probably at the start of March. The current Arena season spans for the entirety of this past Fall and this Winter.
> >
> > Really? I don’t remember them saying this. Do you have a source? Also that’s good because I’m spending most of my time right now on Assassin’s Creed Origins and SW:BF2.
>
> If you look at your Arena rankings for this season on the site, it’ll say “Fall-Winter 2017 Season”. Same deal in-game.

This is true, but if you look at last year the Fall/Winter season gave way to the January/February season. It does seem kind of late in the month though if it is going to start up soon.

My guess is that it resets sometime this week.

FYI:

> We haven’t announced season rolling plans yet. Keep in mind it’s the “Fall-Winter” season. @joshua_menke

> Not so much hiding as it is a convenience for us while wrapping up needed work on HaloWC + coming back from a long break, without needing to worry about season rolling yet. @joshua_menke

If they’re going by literal seasons, then they can’t do the two month resets anymore.

I thought it was going to be the 13th

It says Fall Winter 2017, so the season supposedly ends in 2017.

I saw an update on the 8th, so probably people coming back from holidays and need extra time.

They could always change it to “Winter-Spring” if they’re worried about changing seasons.

Probably February. The 6th- maybe…