2017 Update

Who’s excited for the next Halo 5 Guardians update and who likes the new Helmets that are being added?

“new Helmets”? Sorry, they are from Reach and it`s really bad to bring that stuff more than one year after release. Until the last update (not that from December) Halo 5 totally felt incomplete.

We needed nearly one year to get stuff which should there at the launch and now we say thank you and acting like “Thanks for the new things”.

Really don`t want to know what will happen with Halo 6…

Oh hell yea. I cant wait to get my recon back. I miss my old friend. But what i want really want is classic firefight.

> 2533274826169012;3:
> Oh hell yea. I cant wait to get my recon back. I miss my old friend. But what i want really want is classic firefight.

There is audio recordings hinting to a Firefight mode that features a ‘lives’ system. And the Mk V Delta helmet will be my go to; it’s what I wore for my Reach days.

> 2533274861263132;2:
> “new Helmets”? Sorry, they are from Reach and it`s really bad to bring that stuff more than one year after release. Until the last update (not that from December) Halo 5 totally felt incomplete.

We needed nearly one year to get stuff which should there at the launch and now we say thank you and acting like “Thanks for the new things”.

Honestly, all the gamemodes should’ve been in at launch, but everything else is extra. None of this is required. Everything in the last update, this one, and the next one is 100% extra stuff that we should be thankful for.

> 2535455681930574;5:
> > 2533274861263132;2:
> > “new Helmets”? Sorry, they are from Reach and it`s really bad to bring that stuff more than one year after release. Until the last update (not that from December) Halo 5 totally felt incomplete.

>
> Honestly, all the gamemodes should’ve been in at launch, but everything else is extra. None of this is required. Everything in the last update, this one, and the next one is 100% extra stuff that we should be thankful for.

Gotta agree with this dude. Halo has a standard of gamemodes that are pretty much needed to make the game feel whole, but bringing back armors is optional, and really just a really welcome gesture from 343

> 2533274820294620;6:
> > 2535455681930574;5:
> > > 2533274861263132;2:
> > > “new Helmets”? Sorry, they are from Reach and it`s really bad to bring that stuff more than one year after release. Until the last update (not that from December) Halo 5 totally felt incomplete.

> >
> > Honestly, all the gamemodes should’ve been in at launch, but everything else is extra. None of this is required. Everything in the last update, this one, and the next one is 100% extra stuff that we should be thankful for.
>
> Gotta agree with this dude. Halo has a standard of gamemodes that are pretty much needed to make the game feel whole, but bringing back armors is optional, and really just a really welcome gesture from 343

After that bad number of bad armor sets…

I love the Reach helmets… but the helmets 343 come up with is just… weird Vlanchy

I can’t wait for the MK V Delta. It’ll be good to have the Halo 3 MK V again.

> 2533274976607648;4:
> > 2533274826169012;3:
> > Oh hell yea. I cant wait to get my recon back. I miss my old friend. But what i want really want is classic firefight.
>
> There is audio recordings hinting to a Firefight mode that features a ‘lives’ system. And the Mk V Delta helmet will be my go to; it’s what I wore for my Reach days.

Also a possible ctf and oddball warzone and something else which you can see on youtube of gamecheat13 where there is audio recorded for possible new gamemodes

I’m pretty excited for them!

I would only like any future update if they brought back 12 man fireteams.

I’m excited for Recon gen 1. Also it will be sweet to see what else they have coming with the update.

Are the 2017 helmets released yet?

Is there any news on the possible release date? I would be glad if someone could share that with me!

> 2535468263937860;14:
> Are the 2017 helmets released yet?

Unfortunately they haven’t yet.

> 2535420452743247;15:
> Is there any news on the possible release date? I would be glad if someone could share that with me!

I don’t think so, I’m assuming that it’ll be at least 2 months.

> 2533274875328566;13:
> I’m excited for Recon gen 1. Also it will be sweet to see what else they have coming with the update.

Think the same thing right here.

My question is, when is the update lol

I am, I have a little over 200,00 RP’S ready to buy as soon as it drops!

> 2533274916329874;1:
> Who’s excited for the next Halo 5 Guardians update and who likes the new Helmets that are being added?

Honestly, not so hyped anymore. First Ske7ch says that these “new helmets” will be “unlocked through playing the game” I like that, then he says “they’ll also be available for RP and real currency purchase.” My response: Fffffff***!

Seriously what’s the point of playing the game to unlock the helmets if you can just grab mummy’s credit card and buy them instantly?! You wouldn’t be able to tell who bought them and who earned them, that’s why I like the Olive helmet, because players get rewarded when they take the initiative to get their hard work noticed.