200k CR Limit <------ Cr Limit Free Weekend!!

343 is there anyway that you guys can have a CR LIMIT free weekend this week? A weekend is all im asking & im sure alot of people would love it! Please Respond :slight_smile:

There are people out there that could get 2 million cR in three hours without the credit cap.

You remove the credit cap for an entire weekend and you have them hitting Inheritor in no time.

Not a good idea.

Well what about 500k or 600k instead of 200k for the weekend?

> Well what about 500k or 600k instead of 200k for the weekend?

You still leave it open for those with Custom Challenges to abuse the hell out of it.

At this current time, the credit cap being at 200k allows anyone, from Recruit, to get to Inheritor in 100 days with little to no effort other than setting up a game save.

Although let’s be real about this, Halo 4 comes out in two months, more focus will be going on that instead of making the cap go higher for the weekend, last time they did, commendations froze once you hit the cap and it was like that for a long time, heck, I don’t even know if it is fixed yet.

I do like the way you’re thinking, but I just couldn’t see this ever happening.

Not from 343 at least…

The credit cap has been an ongoing complaint and argument since it was first implemented, and if anything, it should be raised, about another 100k or more.

At this point, in the life of Halo Reach…Who really cares how many people hit Inheritor now, and rank up overnight??? Does it really matter now??? Rank never meant anything about a players skill or ability to play this game well, it was about the Credits earned, whether they were earned through hours, days, weeks, months, or now even years of playing.

It should be raised, and ALL of the credit payout should be made to doubled, in any game played while online, as Reach’s life comes closer to a close, with Halo 4 around the corner, and then people can do there Custom Challenges in less time and max out that long road to Inheritor!!

I agree with you 100% HiLifter!

Little moa how can i use are set up custom challenges? explain? can i make custom challenges every day?

https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/haloreach/Challenges

Custom Challenges can be set up via that link.

I agree with you, OP.

Credits affect nothing in Reach. It’ll buy armour and maybe an ego boost but it doesn’t make a player harder to hit or have more damage. A recruit can still kill an inheritor even if the difference is rank and about 20 million credits.

And if anything, people flashing off their armour would just encourage people to play more! That has to count for something.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wouldn’t be a good idea, it’d make Moa and his AFKing group too happy.

> 343 is there anyway that you guys can have a CR LIMIT free weekend this week? A weekend is all im asking & im sure alot of people would love it! Please Respond :slight_smile:

This is a brilliant idea. Seriously would give me a reason to keep playing more since at moment I’m stuck to custom games after my credit limit which can get frustrating. (Legit with about 8-10 hours)

Anyway think 343i should do it they want more people to get onto halo 4, it be a great way to apologise for taking our dlc away plus super jackpots aren’t really much.

I hope this weekend we get what we wont! 600k or CR FREE!! Spread the word :slight_smile:

> I hope this weekend we get what we wont! 600k or CR FREE!! Spread the word :slight_smile:

Highly doubt they’ll just give it to us. All some of want are increases in credit limits, not free stuff. Just hope 343i do something to help the grinding.

I hope they read this & think about it.

> I hope they read this & think about it.

Yep you, me, many others too.lol

Foor real they should remove the credit cap for like a weekend. People just want to play with no limit. It ruins the fun in playing after you achieve your daily limit. They should remove it for a weekend event to promote play or at least permenantly raise the cap to like 500k per day.

> There are people out there that could get 2 million cR in three hours without the credit cap.
>
> You remove the credit cap for an entire weekend and you have them hitting Inheritor in no time.
>
> Not a good idea.

I almost accomplished that… Scoring about 1.5 million cR In a week. :wink:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Nice job, you just totally owned the forum with the post title you used. :wink:

Hey 343 web team, I know you’re reading this as you’re debugging the issue. We want our BTB Anniversary playlist back. No one else at 343 seems to read these forums. I’m counting on you guys to spread the word to the rest of the team!

You know what special weekend offering 343i should really implement?

DLC required super jackpots. Like say, make the super jackpot in Invasion and make the map packs (or just Noble) required to play Invasion for the weekend.

A weekend with no cR Limit would be awesome!! 3days of endless cRz!!