200k Cr Cap To Increase ?

Does anyone think that 343i will increase the daily Credit Cap from 200k ?
This would be very helpful for gamers to reach inheritor before halo 4 is released

NO, NO, NO 343i will not increase the cap any time soon and I agree with them. Besides unless your already a recalimer rank you can forget hitting inheritor before halo 4.

why wont they ?

> NO, NO, NO 343i will not increase the cap any time soon and I agree with them. Besides unless your already a recalimer rank you can forget hitting inheritor before halo 4.

I’m a Forerunner, and I did the math; if I get the cap every day, I’ll land on Inheritor in late October. Can’t say there is much help for anyone else.

I doubt it, but I’ve never really seen the point of the credit cap to begin with or why it was ever even in place, to be honest.

I’m not sure what the big deal is about people playing a lot to rank up - if they’re boosting, the system will credit ban them. If they’re simply playing in ways that get a lot of credits, well, they’re still legitimately putting in the time, so who cares.

Just my opinion. I don’t care whether they raise it or not, I just don’t understand why it’s even there.

exactly

I can easily reach the credit cap within a few hours.
But why should they restrict people from increasing their rank as long as they are not cheating.

> I can easily reach the credit cap within a few hours.
> But why should they restrict people from increasing their rank as long as they are not cheating.

So people play the game more often?

I wish they increased it to at least 300,000 or 400,000… so It would be easier getting to Inheritor!

Anyone know what time the cap resets?

> Anyone know what time the cap resets?

12am central.

> NO, NO, NO 343i will not increase the cap any time soon and I agree with them. Besides unless your already a recalimer rank you can forget hitting inheritor before halo 4.

What’s so big deal about reaching inheritor before Halo 4 comes? Why not after it comes out or even a year or so after its release?

> I can easily reach the credit cap within a few hours.
> But why should they restrict people from increasing their rank as long as they are not cheating.

Credit cap was RAISED to its current limit… Also, more credits are available. Jackpots, custom challenges, objective winners getting double cr…etc

It is already easier to get credits than it used to be… why should these new players get what older players worked harder and longer for. (harder because less cr where given to them and longer because they had to wait more days due to cr cap)

No. Cap is fine where it is. Put in the time like the rest of the players. After all, rank in Reach is supposed to be a reflection of how much time (not skill) some one spends in the game anyway.

> > NO, NO, NO 343i will not increase the cap any time soon and I agree with them. Besides unless your already a recalimer rank you can forget hitting inheritor before halo 4.
>
> What’s so big deal about reaching inheritor before Halo 4 comes? Why not after it comes out or even a year or so after its release?

Because I want to forget about this trainwreck of a game ASAP.

> > Anyone know what time the cap resets?
>
> 12am central.

It is 12AM on your consoles time zone.