2 years and u haven't got a stance XD

It’s been 2 years since I first loaded up the game and I have no stances XD. Every gold req pack I open I hope and hope for a stance but it don’t happen XD.

Luckily for you, you can still unlock stances by opening silver packs.

Welcome to the wonderful world of RNG micro transactions.

> 2535419016724857;1:
> It’s been 2 years since I first loaded up the game and I have no stances XD. Every gold req pack I open I hope and hope for a stance but it don’t happen XD.

Youre SR39. Why are you opening gold packs? Finish silver before you do gold.

> 2535419016724857;1:
> It’s been 2 years since I first loaded up the game and I have no stances XD. Every gold req pack I open I hope and hope for a stance but it don’t happen XD.

You’re wasting exactly 50% of all your req points at all times if you’re opening gold packs before you unlock all the rare req cards through silvers.

> 2614366390849210;5:
> > 2535419016724857;1:
> > It’s been 2 years since I first loaded up the game and I have no stances XD. Every gold req pack I open I hope and hope for a stance but it don’t happen XD.
>
> You’re wasting exactly 50% of all your req points at all times if you’re opening gold packs before you unlock all the rare req cards through silvers.

In short, you’re paying more for less. That’s why you haven’t gotten any new stances for over two years(!).

Two years and you are only a SR 39? You clearly rarely even play H5 so are you really concerned with getting a stance? Even if you were opening packs correctly silver’s till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then open gold packs, you may not have a stance. Patience is a virtue. If you want to open unlocks really invest some time into the game for req points and start opening packs. I would recommend heroic warzone firefight. Pretty stress free easy playing and good req point pay outs.

Hopefully he mines coal better than he levels.

I would open silver packs first, and finish up all REQs upto Rare, and then start gold packs.

Welp I’m level 93 now and I have like 6 stances soooooo… Yay

lol ive been playing for 4 years and i only got 1 stance, but thats because i barely even played for 2-3 years because my xbox was having some issues

> 2535419016724857;10:
> Welp I’m level 93 now and I have like 6 stances soooooo… Yay

Please don’t revive old topics thanks