2 years, 5 months

It’s been precisely 2 years, 5 months, 21 hours, 45 minutes since the launch of The Master Chief Collection.

It crashed when loading into a mission on co-op.
It turns off my friends mic when he joins the lobby.
Alternatively, it lowers my in-game volume when he joins the lobby.
It’s lost connection when starting a game 3 times in a row.

Haven’t played it for about a year, thought we’d go through all the campaigns for old times sake.
Now playing Rocket League.

Yeah the MCC is still a bit buggy. Just try to work around the issues, it doesn’t seem any time soon that they will be addressed.But who knows, if someone donated $1 million dollars to 343 to update the game, they probably would.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> Yeah the MCC is still a bit buggy. Just try to work around the issues, it doesn’t seem any time soon that they will be addressed.But who knows, if someone donated $1 million dollars to 343 to update the game, they probably would.

No one should have to though. If they continue to sell the product then it’s their responsibility to either show a clear warning on the product or to update the product into a workable state.

MCC need a patch !

Halo 4 campaign is soooo buggy!

> 2533274972430429;2:
> Yeah the MCC is still a bit buggy. Just try to work around the issues, it doesn’t seem any time soon that they will be addressed.But who knows, if someone donated $1 million dollars to 343 to update the game, they probably would.

A bit buggy? Understatement of the year.For people like me it plays well but I know quite a few people who can’t even play a game due to how buggy it is.

> 2535449545792902;5:
> > 2533274972430429;2:
> > Yeah the MCC is still a bit buggy. Just try to work around the issues, it doesn’t seem any time soon that they will be addressed.But who knows, if someone donated $1 million dollars to 343 to update the game, they probably would.
>
> A bit buggy? Understatement of the year.For people like me it plays well but I know quite a few people who can’t even play a game due to how buggy it is.

Same.

Whether or not the bugs are experienced seems to be a little random; I don’t have most of the issues people seem to experience. I don’t know if I’m more tolerant, if my copy of the game just works better (which makes little sense) or maybe both.
It’s nowhere near unplayable for me, by any stretch of the imagination.

Frankie actually acknowledged MCC exists in a recent post on NeoGAF I found, in case anyone cares. He basically confirms that he’s under a gag order to not talk about it, too.

Where’s Frank’s post in that thread?

Try again in 2 more years, might actually work then

> 2533274917035253;3:
> > 2533274972430429;2:
> > Yeah the MCC is still a bit buggy. Just try to work around the issues, it doesn’t seem any time soon that they will be addressed.But who knows, if someone donated $1 million dollars to 343 to update the game, they probably would.
>
> No one should have to though. If they continue to sell the product then it’s their responsibility to either show a clear warning on the product or to update the product into a workable state.

You make a great point. Well said.

> 2533274961806222;8:
> Frankie actually acknowledged MCC exists in a recent post on NeoGAF I found, in case anyone cares. He basically confirms that he’s under a gag order to not talk about it, too.

Why a gag order? Was 343 sold for false advertising?

> 2533274913115363;9:
> Where’s Frank’s post in that thread?

At the very bottom of the page - his NeoGAF username is “Stinkles”, look for the bright green avatar.

> 2533274830166194;12:
> > 2533274961806222;8:
> >
>
> Why a gag order? Was 343 sold for false advertising?

LOL sorry I guess that was a little deceptive. “Gag order” was my term he didn’t say that. He just says he can’t talk about MCC any further right now, which means he’s probably under a Non Disclosure Agreement from his bosses at Microsoft. That’s all I meant.

> 2533274961806222;13:
> > 2533274913115363;9:
> > Where’s Frank’s post in that thread?
>
> At the very bottom of the page - his NeoGAF username is “Stinkles”, look for the bright green avatar.
>
>
> > 2533274830166194;12:
> > > 2533274961806222;8:
> > >
> >
> > Why a gag order? Was 343 sold for false advertising?
>
> LOL sorry I guess that was a little deceptive. “Gag order” was my term he didn’t say that. He just says he can’t talk about MCC any further right now, which means he’s probably under a Non Disclosure Agreement from his bosses at Microsoft. That’s all I meant.

I remember someone saying that after that botched release,he supposedly locked himself in a room for a little while…and they still didn’t fix it completely

You know what I like about Frankie’s post the guy seems he wants to come clean about the MCC but the “wise” well not really wise more of the complete opposite Bonnie Ross or the heads at Microsoft want to hosh this up. Microsoft really needs new management since they seem to not or advanced past the cavemen stage. The MCC sold close to 5 million copies in a year according to 343 earlier this year. Which means Microsoft
made a massive profit off the MCC support your game and fix it allow 343 to do it and help them. Yet instead they send Phil to Japan to buy support for the Xbox One and I guarantee they’ll lose millions of dollars because of buying that support when instead they can fix the MCC at a fraction of that cost and sell more units of the MCC then whatever Phil convinced the developers in Japan to develop for Xbox one. Microsoft needs to get its priorities straight stop sending Phil on these trips to get support and lose millions it didn’t work with the Original Xbox or the Xbox 360 it won’t work with the Xbox One. Save your millions and fix the MCC at fraction of the cost. You owe it to us without us the people who bought an Xbox for Halo there would be no Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

> 2533274813056574;1:
> It’s been precisely 2 years, 5 months, 21 hours, 45 minutes since the launch of The Master Chief Collection.
>
> It crashed when loading into a mission on co-op.
> It turns off my friends mic when he joins the lobby.
> **Alternatively, it lowers my in-game volume when he joins the lobby.**It’s lost connection when starting a game 3 times in a row.
>
> Haven’t played it for about a year, thought we’d go through all the campaigns for old times sake.
> Now playing Rocket League.

You can change that in your microphone settings.

> 2533274913115363;7:
> Whether or not the bugs are experienced seems to be a little random; I don’t have most of the issues people seem to experience. I don’t know if I’m more tolerant, if my copy of the game just works better (which makes little sense) or maybe both.
> It’s nowhere near unplayable for me, by any stretch of the imagination.

I don’t have any issues with the game either. It plays just fine, beginning to end.

I want to love this game so much, but it won’t allow me to do so.

I live in central Europe, and have difficulty finding a game at any point throughout the day. And when I do get lucky enough to find a match, the host ends up leaving 9/10 times.

That, or I get a match hosted somewhere in America, Canada, whatever. Which gives me a TERRIBLE ping, lag and unpleasant experience. I still don’t get why they kept the whole player host thing in.

If that’s not bad enough, they managed to just completely remove game and team balancing by for example matching level 30 people together with 1.

It’s a disgrace, I bought an Xbox One just to play this. And even after two years it’s still a heap of steaming sh*t. Please 343, think about your old fanbase that isn’t much of a fan of the new direction Halo took since Halo 4.

Maybe I should just stick with Halo 3 on my 360, I can find a match on there just fine at any time of day, WITHOUT lag.

Please do something 343.

the game is playable such the campaign and multiplayer but it does take some time to find lobbies on certain games types

> 2533274961806222;8:
> Frankie actually acknowledged MCC exists in a recent post on NeoGAF I found, in case anyone cares. He basically confirms that he’s under a gag order to not talk about it, too.

Absolutely pathetic. I am just losing respect for the guy. What the hell does he do besides advertising? 343 is just a damn joke and if H6 sucks, I am going to tear them a new one for making a failure of a trilogy. There are free to play games on your phone that are better than their broken -Yoink- games. I loathe them to the point where I hope they get bailed out by Microsoft and a new developer steps in. 343 is Halo’s killer.