2 Xbox Live Golds on 1 Console?

Hi Folks,

Trying to figure out how I can play online matchmaking with my girlfriend on the console we share split screen. We have no issues playing with one account primary one account as guest, but we can’t play together with both of our profiles logged in. Is this something Halo 4 doesn’t allow or something wrong with our account config/network settings. If its a game/XBL issue I’m curious if anyone else is upset that two paying xbox customers can’t share a system and have their own profiles/settings loaded up and accumulate XP.

Thanks for sharing.

I was wondering about this too, I can’t play with my brother on his account.

If this is true thats ridiculous you’ve been able to play on two separate XBL accounts on the same console since Halo 2.

> Hi Folks,
>
> Trying to figure out how I can play online matchmaking with my girlfriend on the console we share split screen. We have no issues playing with one account primary one account as guest, but we can’t play together with both of our profiles logged in. Is this something Halo 4 doesn’t allow or something wrong with our account config/network settings. If its a game/XBL issue I’m curious if anyone else is upset that two paying xbox customers can’t share a system and have their own profiles/settings loaded up and accumulate XP.
>
> Thanks for sharing.

Hmm you should be able to play online as long as both profiles are Gold, you can in Reach even in the Gears of War games etc
So it might be a issue in Halo 4 then.

Could this maybe be happening to you, taken from the FAQ thread.

> I just signed in a second profile, and the Spartan Ops and Matchmaking menu items are no longer available.
> When another profile signs in while in Matchmaking, the Network setting sometimes changes to Xbox 360. Change the Network setting to Xbox LIVE to access Spartan Ops and Matchmaking.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst129742_Halo-4-Support-FAQ.aspx