2 weapons must return

SMG and fire.
Story reasons: The SMG (both ODST and halo 3 ones) is a small and easy to pick up making it a good survival weapon, and seeing as were on a new planet surviving may be the first priority. Fire was are birth right as much as tech was the forerunners. We as humans have masterd fire and was are first true form of weapon. Also Th ship we were on sould have known it was going to fight the flood so im guessing a few flame throwers should be on board.

MM reasons:Its funner to use then a assult rifle and you can dual wield, and its just fun to see some one catch on fire in a game.

Also is there a way we could keep both weapons when we switch. I mean really. Having to drop a weapon to throw a grenade makes you waste time to pick it back up. Its much faster to hook it to the belt grab the grenade and throw and un hook the gun then to completely drop it and halve to pick the thing up. plus Having 3 weapons on the body instead of 2 is much funner.

*our

Anyway, this is only assuming that dual-wielding returns in H4, which I highly wish it won’t. I also don’t agree that the SMG should return, as it didn’t fulfill a unique role in the sandbox without dual-wielding. The Silenced SMG, however, should return, as it was the only scoped automatic weapon in all the Halos so far.

The SMG was one of the most failed guns in Halo history… Ever play SMG starts on Blood Gulch? Ever grab the sniper and sweep snipe the entire enemy team multiple times?

In Halo 3, it’s only real use was to take out Banshees. I got a total of 26 kills in Halo 3 with it… Out of over 30,000 total kills. Does that sound like a gun that fits the sandbox at all?

It just doesn’t fit anywhere in the sandbox.

Now Halo 3: ODST’s SMG would be a HUGE difference. Potentially I could see it, especially for stealth missions and stuff like that. In matchmaking it would be silenced but would have to be pretty weak to balance it.

Fire is a little different… Ehh maybe. But it really depends on how the Halo 4 gameplay turns out. Don’t really have an opinion on that just yet.

The only two weapons that need to come back are the BR and Beam Rifle.

2 sticks and a rock. And our teams will have to share the sticks. :wink:

I’d take the ability to dual Reach’s Pistol in my left and the CE Plasma Rifle in my right. Oh the pain!

> 2 sticks and a rock. And our teams will have to share the sticks. :wink:

No, Reaper. The sticks are too UP to share. They have to share the rock.

:wink: I thought we were fighting for the rock with our sticks. Suits me, I’ll use the stick to pressure the opponent into sharing.

FLAMETHROWER AND BR

> :wink: I thought we were fighting for the rock with our sticks. Suits me, I’ll use the stick to pressure the opponent into sharing.

We’re fighting for their sand. But they want our sand, too, and they shan’t have it!

lol

Automag and spike grenade.

> The SMG was one of the most failed guns in Halo history… Ever play SMG starts on Blood Gulch? Ever grab the sniper and sweep snipe the entire enemy team multiple times?
>
> In Halo 3, it’s only real use was to take out Banshees. I got a total of 26 kills in Halo 3 with it… Out of over 30,000 total kills. Does that sound like a gun that fits the sandbox at all?
>
> It just doesn’t fit anywhere in the sandbox.
>
> Now Halo 3: ODST’s SMG would be a HUGE difference. Potentially I could see it, especially for stealth missions and stuff like that. In matchmaking it would be silenced but would have to be pretty weak to balance it.
>
> Fire is a little different… Ehh maybe. But it really depends on how the Halo 4 gameplay turns out. Don’t really have an opinion on that just yet.

I have 28,000 Reach kills and 3 AR kills. Lets remove the AR guys!!!

I think dual weilding should return in H4, the ODST SMG and BR from H2.

> *our
>
> Anyway, this is only assuming that dual-wielding returns in H4, which I highly wish it won’t. I also don’t agree that the SMG should return, as it didn’t fulfill a unique role in the sandbox without dual-wielding. The Silenced SMG, however, should return, as it was the only scoped automatic weapon in all the Halos so far.

I forgot to say which did’nt I
I sorta ment both
just fixed it by the way

SMG pistol combo. Halo is all about short mid and long range people. Learn how to use smart play with the right guns. Sep reach. Its all boring long range crap.

CE flamethrower if anything, not the useless one in H3. The CE plasma rifle would be nice, too.

CE had a flame thrower?

I hope I never see a BR again. RIP one gun game play…

“CE had a flamethrower?” (quote didnt work when i pressed the button for some reason."
yea, one that you could walk around with as it was a normal weapon, none of the third person ultra slow crap

> “CE had a flamethrower?” (quote didnt work when i pressed the button for some reason."
> yea, one that you could walk around with as it was a normal weapon, none of the third person ultra slow crap

sounds wierd and I think it makes more sence in halo 3 the way you discribe it