2 things ref Reqs

1. Why when buying gold or silver is it mostly warzone xp boosts…I need arena boosts, and from the 10 packs or more that I opened its 95% warzone.

2. Why can’t grenades be restocked at req stations when playing warzone…even if you had to select them from your armoury.

1. To me it seems like I often get the type of boost for the game mode I’m not currently playing. If I’m playing WZ, I get Arena boosts. And if I’m playing Arena, I get WZ boosts. This may be by design to get players to play various game modes.

2. Grenades are pretty powerful, which is why they can’t be restocked. It’s the same reason you can’t just refill power weapon ammo without repurchasing the item. Also, if you kill other players,there should almost always be grenades on the ground somewhere.

> 2533274843634673;2:
> 1. To me it seems like I often get the type of boost for the game mode I’m not currently playing. If I’m playing WZ, I get Arena boosts. And if I’m playing Arena, I get WZ boosts. This may be by design to get players to play various game modes.
>
> 2. Grenades are pretty powerful, which is why they can’t be restocked. It’s the same reason you can’t just refill power weapon ammo without repurchasing the item. Also, if you kill other players,there should almost always be grenades on the ground somewhere.

I agree on #2 but wouldn’t be opposed to being able to grab 2 or whatever type of grenades for say level 3.

> 2533274793640702;3:
> > 2533274843634673;2:
> > 1. To me it seems like I often get the type of boost for the game mode I’m not currently playing. If I’m playing WZ, I get Arena boosts. And if I’m playing Arena, I get WZ boosts. This may be by design to get players to play various game modes.
> >
> > 2. Grenades are pretty powerful, which is why they can’t be restocked. It’s the same reason you can’t just refill power weapon ammo without repurchasing the item. Also, if you kill other players,there should almost always be grenades on the ground somewhere.
>
> I agree on #2 but wouldn’t be opposed to being able to grab 2 or whatever type of grenades for say level 3.

I think paying for them with REQs like that would be balanced. I assumed OP meant get them for free, but while having to manually select them.

I didn’t really have a plan for restocking grenades. Level 2 or 3 would be fair, just as you have to “pay” to restock a power weapon. Its just a wonder, because you can literally get everything and anything else via reqs, except nades.

> 2533274808114811;1:
> 1. Why when buying gold or silver is it mostly warzone xp boosts…I need arena boosts, and from the 10 packs or more that I opened its 95% warzone.
>
> 2. Why can’t grenades be restocked at req stations when playing warzone…even if you had to select them from your armoury.

i’d trade with you if i could, i have a huge bias towards arena reqs yet i do not play arena. Its very rare for me to get a single warzone boost, and even then its not unheard of for it to be “spartan kills” which is a net zero in firefight

Why are Reqs still in this game to begin with? They should have been patched out years ago.

> 2533274810177460;7:
> Why are Reqs still in this game to begin with? They should have been patched out years ago.

A huge part of the game and customization revolves around them so it wouldn’t make sense to take them out and it would require a redesign which probably wouldn’t be possible anyway.

> 2727626560040591;8:
> > 2533274810177460;7:
> > Why are Reqs still in this game to begin with? They should have been patched out years ago.
>
> A huge part of the game and customization revolves around them so it wouldn’t make sense to take them out and it would require a redesign which probably wouldn’t be possible anyway.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 did it. Doom 2016 did it. Halo 5 could have done it too.