2 Things i WaS disappointed In

I have no idea why the Title is on caps lock or if it shows up at all in Caps just letting you know.

Anyway, the 2 things I am most disappointed in right now are both in the multiplayer, the campaign is beyond epic.

First of all, I can’t play regular Reach matchmaking from this disc, what’s the deal? This should have been like ODST where I can still access regular matchmaking, now whenever I want to play regular matchmaking I have to switch discs, that is a very aggravating mistake.

Secondly, Firefight, Why can’t I play firefight? This infinite ammo Power weapon gametype is NOT firefight, There is no point in playing it if it’s gonna be filled with kids flying around with rockets and fuel rods. Why is there not an option to play ACTUAL FIREFIGHT? I shouldn’t have to be confined to Custom Games to play something the way it was meant to be played. A huge slap in the face to firefight to not have a legitimate gametype.

If you download the Anniversary Map Pack (of which a code for it came with your copy of CEA), you’ll be able to play all of the maps, both Reach and Anniversary, from your Reach disc, just like ODST did with Halo 3.

As far as Firefight goes, that type of “survival” firefight left with the Firefight Limited playlist. I miss it as well, that actually feels like what Firefight is supposed to be.

> If you download the Anniversary Map Pack (of which a code for it came with your copy of CEA), you’ll be able to play all of the maps, both Reach and Anniversary, from your Reach disc, just like ODST did with Halo 3.
>
> As far as Firefight goes, that type of “survival” firefight left with the Firefight Limited playlist. I miss it as well, that actually feels like what Firefight is supposed to be.

Eh, they still should have made it so you can play all matchmaking from both discs, but w/e, after I play the campaign for a week str8 ill get over it.

Rage more nerd rage more nerd.

ucwutididthar?

> Rage more nerd rage more nerd.
>
>
> ucwutididthar?

That’s why I love my gamertag.

Everytime I get a rage message over XBL I just envision the troll face.

They removed the Firefight Limited playlist to make room for one of the Anniversary playlists. Apparently Bungie had a hard limit on the number of playlists. I’m hoping they bring it back when they get rid of the TU Beta playlist. If not, then I hope they replace the Firefight Arcade playlist with a Firefight playlist that offers a mix of limited and arcade voting rounds.

> They removed the Firefight Limited playlist to make room for one of the Anniversary playlists. Apparently Bungie had a hard limit on the number of playlists. I’m hoping they bring it back when they get rid of the TU Beta playlist. If not, then I hope they replace the Firefight Arcade playlist with a Firefight playlist that offers a mix of limited and arcade voting rounds.

The least they could have done was put in a gametype for us.

To me, when they didn’t include this, the idea of having ODSTs assisting you is completely pointless, now they’re just something you say OOPS when you kill.