2 Questions

1. What happened to the Plasma Launcher in the middle of Sword Base? Its a damn Grenade Launcher now.

2. I just got 6000 from the slotmachine :smiley: this happen to anyone else?

1. there was never a plasma launcher on Sword Base. if you really mean,

“what happened to the Concussion Rifle on the bridge on Sword Base?”

the answer is - they moved the Grenade Launcher there from down by the red lift and put the sniper back in like it was in the Beta.

1. yes, i’ve gotten slot machines of 6k before. they are random.

2. just because no one’s posted in your thread in the first 2 hours, doesn’t mean it won’t happen. give people a bit more time to see it and respond. remember time differences around the world play a factor in if/when people respond too. patience is a virtue and all that jazz. :slight_smile:

> 1. there was never a plasma launcher on Sword Base. if you really mean,
>
> "

Wasn’t there a Plasma Launcher on the bridge in the Beta? We didn’t have the Concussion Rifle then.

> > 1. there was never a plasma launcher on Sword Base. if you really mean,
> >
> > "
>
> Wasn’t there a Plasma Launcher on the bridge in the Beta? We didn’t have the Concussion Rifle then.

oh i don’t know, possibly then! in which case, mea culpa! :slight_smile:

i’m not a fan of the plasma launcher so i never really pay attention to it. i do kinda like the CR so i’m a little sad it’s gone. the GL is nice and all but i’m just as likely to shoot myself in the face on accident as i am the other guy so i just don’t touch it much. :slight_smile:

> > > 1. there was never a plasma launcher on Sword Base. if you really mean,
> > >
> > > "
> >
> > Wasn’t there a Plasma Launcher on the bridge in the Beta? We didn’t have the Concussion Rifle then.
>
> oh i don’t know, possibly then! in which case, mea culpa! :slight_smile:
>
> i’m not a fan of the plasma launcher so i never really pay attention to it. i do kinda like the CR so i’m a little sad it’s gone. the GL is nice and all but i’m just as likely to shoot myself in the face on accident as i am the other guy so i just don’t touch it much. :slight_smile:

The Plasma Launcher was THE weapon on Sword Base in the beta. It was a monster. I love the Concussion Rifle, and will also most likely kill myself with the GL too, haha!