2 Questions about downloading the update

i don’t have the Xbox on instant-on at the moment and I’m at work. Is there away for me to do it on a computer so I don’t have to wait when I get home?

For those with a wired connection and pretty good internet, how long is the dl time? On average.

1: I don’t think you can download it away from your xbox…THAT I KNOW OF.

2: I have not heard of anyone who has finished downloading the update yet because it just came out!

Mine got to 30% almost straight away but it’s been stuck there for about 20 minutes.
I’m waiting for it to just jump straight to 100%!

6.2GBs.
Literally the size of Fallout 3.
When did devs start doing this?

im stuck at 81% started DL AT 12:15PM

I started at least 15 mins ago and it’s only at 40%… granted that updates usually skip to 100% once they pass halfway

> 2533274827982125;1:
> i don’t have the Xbox on instant-on at the moment and I’m at work. Is there away for me to do it on a computer so I don’t have to wait when I get home?
>
> For those with a wired connection and pretty good internet, how long is the dl time? On average.

No, it’s a game update, is there somebody at home that can put it on and boot Halo up for you ?

> 2533274827982125;1:
> i don’t have the Xbox on instant-on at the moment and I’m at work. Is there away for me to do it on a computer so I don’t have to wait when I get home?
>
> For those with a wired connection and pretty good internet, how long is the dl time? On average.

Took me 14 minutes

I’m on 7% got the last 20 minutes and I have fast internet ( 60 down)

> 2592250499819446;7:
> > 2533274827982125;1:
> > i don’t have the Xbox on instant-on at the moment and I’m at work. Is there away for me to do it on a computer so I don’t have to wait when I get home?
> >
> > For those with a wired connection and pretty good internet, how long is the dl time? On average.
>
>
> No, it’s a game update, is there somebody at home that can put it on and boot Halo up for you ?

Dang. And nope lol. The downsides of living alone.

There is an app that allows you to stream your xbox to your windows 10 pc but you would have to set it up first.

99% here

> 2533274827982125;10:
> > 2592250499819446;7:
> > > 2533274827982125;1:
> > > i don’t have the Xbox on instant-on at the moment and I’m at work. Is there away for me to do it on a computer so I don’t have to wait when I get home?
> > >
> > > For those with a wired connection and pretty good internet, how long is the dl time? On average.
> >
> >
> > No, it’s a game update, is there somebody at home that can put it on and boot Halo up for you ?
>
>
> Dang. And nope lol. The downsides of living alone.

It shouldn’t take you too long, I’m at 75% after 20 minutes, and I’m not on fibre.

I called and use the incident on to turn on my device end who knows how long it will take but I started downloading it.