2 more milestones?

How can they do this without adding achievements? I am very curios? Any guesses?

They already where able to make a 63 before defiant because there was an extra 100g and defiant adds 150g…

Well they’re up to 64 now how can they increase it without having more achievements? Milestones are all based on achievements right?

Ok, there was 100g never used for milestones, so that is one level there. Defiant adds 150G and they can use 100G of that to make a second level.

I love the fact that I got all of the achievements again, before the awesome map pack officially came out.

> I love the fact that I got all of the achievements again, before the awesome map pack officially came out.

I beat you to it :stuck_out_tongue:

There is extra Gamer score just laying around? Is that right??
Thanks for the replies.

Maybe Vidmasters, and each milestone will unlock a new helmet and a new chest piece

250G was never used.

Seems they finally added milestones for the Halo Wars DLC then.

> Seems they finally added milestones for the Halo Wars DLC then.

They already had it for those…

> > Seems they finally added milestones for the Halo Wars DLC then.
>
> They already had it for those…

Not for all the Halo Wars DLC they didn’t.

> > > Seems they finally added milestones for the Halo Wars DLC then.
> >
> > They already had it for those…
>
> Not for all the Halo Wars DLC they didn’t.

Before noble or defiant came out there was 50g not used. It will be the same after the 2 new milestones.

I read in the update info …

url: http://www.halo.xbox.com/en-us/intel/featured/gallery/halo-waypoint-update/8f804dad-7d98-4d84-ad8f-3d249a40a73f

… that there was going to be two more waypoint milestones. Doesnt tht mean we are getting more achivements?!

probably.

No, they never used all the gamerscore.

I asked this the other day. Apparently there was Gamerscore not utilized in the current milestone set up. They can use this to add more milestones.