2 moniters on installation 04

there is one in each of the rooms with the glass walls on the firefight map, just thinking that they could be connected for something super secret? as they both have focus rifles

A screenshot or video would be helpful…

I think it’s the same one but I could be wrong. As for the focus rifles, monitor players in Forge technically hold them as well, it only shows up now because it’s an AI.

> I think it’s the same one but I could be wrong. As for the focus rifles, monitor players in Forge technically hold them as well, it only shows up now because it’s an AI.

Correct, the Focus Rifles by the looks of it, were originally meant to be your weapon when turning into Monitor in Forge, by the looks of it, it was cut but part of the code was left in.

They most likely copied the Monitor code from Forge and shoved it in without changing anything.

> > I think it’s the same one but I could be wrong. As for the focus rifles, monitor players in Forge technically hold them as well, it only shows up now because it’s an AI.
>
> Correct, the Focus Rifles by the looks of it, were originally meant to be your weapon when turning into Monitor in Forge, by the looks of it, it was cut but part of the code was left in.
>
> They most likely copied the Monitor code from Forge and shoved it in without changing anything.

Could this mean Bungie was planning on adding playable Sentinels?

In Halo 3 The Covenant, on the first bridge, after the Flood betray you, when you have Sentinels as your allies, go on one of the pedestals and when a Sentinel comes by, a non-functional prompt to swap weapons for the Sentinel Beam comes up. This is more easier to see if you go on the roof at the 3rd bridge (which spawns the Sentinels high above the 2nd bridge) instead of going through the door (which triggers the Sentinels to descend and fight the Flood) then use an overcharged bolt on the middle Sentinel.

> Could this mean Bungie was planning on adding playable Sentinels?
>
> In Halo 3 The Covenant, on the first bridge, after the Flood betray you, when you have Sentinels as your allies, go on one of the pedestals and when a Sentinel comes by, a non-functional prompt to swap weapons for the Sentinel Beam comes up. This is more easier to see if you go on the roof at the 3rd bridge (which spawns the Sentinels high above the 2nd bridge) instead of going through the door (which triggers the Sentinels to descend and fight the Flood) then use an overcharged bolt on the middle Sentinel.

Bungie were probably going to make it so that the players could fire thier lasers in Forge like Guilty Spark does. It was probably cut pretty late in the game’s production so that’s why the Focus Rifle still pops up.

This is strange. I have been in both rooms using PAN CAM a few times. I have never seen a monitor inside one of the rooms. Please tell us specifics.

I too have Pan Camed inside the two rooms, but I have only found 1 Monitor. Going down there, you see that the rooms aren’t connected. There is a wall blocking any access to the actual inside the structure. The Monitor I found just goes in the room on the right if looking at the map from the cliff, and stares at the wall for a minute, then backs out and looks around the outside, then repeats. I didn’t see a Monitor in the other room… or any other secrets. Of course… I haven’t neccesarily looked extremely hard. I may have missed something.

Installation 04 Monitor

That would b perfect if they put a focus rifle as ur weapon in forge, but like 5x more powerful. Because the monitor beam is really powerful. Watch the 11th Anniversary Terminal, Threshold.