2 inch evade bug???

Okay so I play custom infection alot, and I usually choose evade when I’m human and do pretty well… but sometimes I get screwed over when I try to juke out a few zombies, and my armor ability dishes out an evade that goes maybe two inches… Anyone know why??

> Okay so I play custom infection alot, and I usually choose evade when I’m human and do pretty well… but sometimes I get screwed over when I try to juke out a few zombies, and my armor ability dishes out an evade that goes maybe two inches… Anyone know why??

It happens to me in multiplayer as well. This also occurs with sprint. You’ll get “hit” when using the ability and barely move because of it. I find it odd and I’m assuming it’s a glitch.

Could be a defective or worn button on your controller. I use Recon layout and have noticed my left bumper isn’t as responsive as it was before. And sometimes I have to hit the button hard for it to respond at all.

> Could be a defective or worn button on your controller. I use Recon layout and have noticed my left bumper isn’t as responsive as it was before. And sometimes I have to hit the button hard for it to respond at all.

No, this is an in-game glitch.

Its not a glitch. When you evade while getting shot it slows you down to keep you from escaping faster. To make evade and sprint not so easy to save your life.

I have 2 controllers, 1 works fine but lags when I talk on the mic, 2 makes me throw grenades randomly and I can not sprint correctly. its a junk controller probably