2 games of blops 3 is all it took

To make me appreciate just how good halo 5 actually is. jesus blops 3 is a absolute mess of a game. How it was released is beyond me. I figured it would be bad cause ya know, CoD, but this is down right the worst game I have ever played and it made me realise just how casual friendly halo5 isn’t. sure its still got some casual esq things but nothing as bad as the new blops. Keep up the good work 343.

I have not played it, what is wrong with it exactly?

If you thought it was going to be bad why did you buy it? Your money is what convinces them to make more. I don’t like CoD any more than the next person, but a thread just to bash it is kind of unnecessary.

Are you sure you didn’t forget to switch the Halo 5 and Black Ops 3 discs? You might have been playing the ‘wrong’ game…

And really, bashing one game to praise another? Why? Is this really necessary?

I Redboxed it. The visuals are muddy and grainy. It looks like a 360 game. (The 360 game looks like an Xbox 1 game.)

There was rubberbanding in Ground War–which I found in the temporary playlist, like Ground War isn’t even going to be a regular mode. The P2P sever set-up for CoD is an embarrassment.

Imo, BO3 MP is not that great. However, it is WAY better then CoD: AW
Zombies is actually better imo also.

I was mad they didn’t have domination in the hardcore playlist. I only like Hardcore, not the regular.

The MP is not better then Halo 5 Arena. It is better than Warzone though, again… imo.

Haven’t bought a COD since MW2 and damn proud of it. COD is for casuals and those that want to 360 no scope or camp with a claymore in the corner of a map. Only war sim I play is Battlefield. If I had a PC it would be ARMA.

> 2533274799139992;5:
> I Redboxed it. The visuals are muddy and grainy. It looks like a 360 game. (The 360 game looks like an Xbox 1 game.)
>
> There was rubberbanding in Ground War–which I found in the temporary playlist, like Ground War isn’t even going to be a regular mode. The P2P sever set-up for CoD is an embarrassment.

Lots of this. The dreaded “cod lag” which still exitst because its hardwired into the freakin code, aiming is terrible. No I didn’t buy it to the comments above gamefly does exist. I can bash cod to praise halo because halo is much MUCH better put together and of the same category of game. Its called comparing. Its a thing.

Lets not forget everyone getting a free one hit kill weapon every so often is even more laughable. and female characters are damn near impossible to hit.

Rented Black Ops from Gamefly and I’m enjoying it. I think Halo is definitely the superior game though and the multiplayer experience has been soooooooooooooooooooooooo much smoother. I’ve ran across several laggy matches and had times where my connection suddenly drops along with the servers being down sporadically (finding a Zombies game has been next to impossible). The team balancing is also…not good. I’ve had games where it was 9v5 and skill matchmaking can be downright infuriating at times. Not my pic but check this out (has happened to me):

I’m chalking most of this up to launch issues but hopefully these will be fixed ASAP.

> 2533274799266558;10:
> Rented Black Ops from Gamefly and I’m enjoying it. I think Halo is definitely the superior game though and the multiplayer experience has been soooooooooooooooooooooooo much smoother. I’ve ran across several laggy matches and had times where my connection suddenly drops along with the servers being down sporadically (finding a Zombies game has been next to impossible). The team balancing is also…not good. I’ve had games where it was 9v5 and skill matchmaking can be downright infuriating at times. Not my pic but check this out (has happened to me):
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTP2W1CUYAAvK-_.jpg:large
>
> I’m chalking most of this up to launch issues but hopefully these will be fixed ASAP.

Glad youre able to enjoy it! id never tell someone to not have fun with it but I personally think its god awful beyond repair. zombies is unplayable.