2 Episodes left!

It’s weird that there’s only 2 Episodes in Spartan Ops left! Can’t wait to see what happens and how it ends.

I wonder if it’s safe to say Spartan Ops has been successful and warrants a Season 2 yet? I wouldn’t be surprised if the writers at least had notes scribbled down for where a Season 2 might go.

Well 343 did say the ending would be very very very Big and that we would be going to the most Iconic places in Halo. I think we will be seeing a Halo ring very soon.

> I wonder if it’s safe to say Spartan Ops has been successful and warrants a Season 2 yet? I wouldn’t be surprised if the writers at least had notes scribbled down for where a Season 2 might go.

Well that gamespot video with your post in it seemed to hint at a lot of a season 2 if not more then two. I just don’t want this to end on a cliffhanger like Halo 2.

With everything seemingly to come to a close in Episode 9, I can’t possibly see what will happen in Episode 10, but it’s gotta be huge and significant that’s for sure!

Yes, it’s hard to believe there’s only 2 Episodes left. Season 1 has been great (issues at first, but much improved now)! I really want a Season 2, and will gladly buy it on Day1. And with 343i knowing what the fans want with Spartan Ops, and the Campaign overall having nothing to do, I’m sure Season 2 will be very amazing!

It’s hard to believe season 1 is almost finishing. Anyway, I really hope we’ll see a season 2. Spartan Ops has greatly improved throughout it’s run.

> I wonder if it’s safe to say Spartan Ops has been successful and warrants a Season 2 yet? I wouldn’t be surprised if the writers at least had notes scribbled down for where a Season 2 might go.

If 343 made all(or at least most) of the new missions brand new levels designed specifically for Spartan Ops, I’d pay for a Season 2.

If everyone map, mission and landscape was different and unique I might consider buying it. If Crimson becomes majorly important in the story line and were in the cutscenes, I’d definitely buy it. That being said, given how much the first 5 episodes failed, I still sthink Season 2 should be free, and if there is a Season 3, then it should be charged.

And if you want to know how Crimson could be in the CGI, maybe the players who played the most amount of Spartan Ops for Season 1, gets their armour chosen in cutscenes. It could change weekly, or seasonally.

I’m betting that Halsey has the Librarian’s geas in her.

While seemingly nothing important happened in the first 5 episodes and was generally disappointing, the amount of stuff that’s about to happen in the next 2 is going to be crazy.

I’m hoping for something like Spartan Ops in Halo 5.

You and me both, '91. I have absolutely loved Spartan Ops, both in concept and for the most part in execution, especially this second half. We can only hope that they continue this trend. Frankly, I wish we could just get continuous weekly story additions like we see with the cinematics in Spartan Ops. Stuff that continues to move the story forward in between game releases, much like the books do. Even if they were done in Terminal-style, and released through Waypoint, it would be wonderful.

Grim

> You and me both, '91. I have absolutely loved Spartan Ops, both in concept and for the most part in execution, especially this second half. We can only hope that they continue this trend. Frankly, I wish we could just get continuous weekly story additions like we see with the cinematics in Spartan Ops. Stuff that continues to move the story forward in between game releases, much like the books do. Even if they were done in Terminal-style, and released through Waypoint, it would be wonderful.
>
> Grim

I agree, originally I was actually disappointed in Spartan Ops. It felt to be too… “clunky” and without any real purpose in the beginning, the constant reuse of the same 5 maps and the overuse of “eggheads” didn’t exactly help ether. However like it was mentioned in a Bulletin a few weeks ago it seems that Spartan Ops and even 343i itself have learned and grown since then. I believe there was an analogy comparing Spartan Ops to a television show, at first its odd, the characters are still not set, the tone of the show is still up in the air etc. but eventually the niche is found and everything falls into place. It is just a shame that the first half of Halo 4 Spartan Ops is forever stuck in that phase. This however is partly why I’m excited to see where it would go in a future title like Halo 5, 343i could take what they learned and Halo 4 and improve upon it. You already see that in the latter half of Spartan Ops. I feel it can only get better from here.

I hope they have a giant CGI cutscene at the end. :wink:

I hope episode 10 does go on the third Halo, or at least Halo 5 does