2 discs?

I didn’t know if this was confirmed. is the campaign on one disc and Spartan ops and multi player on the other also do you have to install the campaign as-well.

We haven’t been told any specifics about the two discs yet.

We don’t know yet but we can speculate that one will be multiplayer, and the other campaign.

Or it could be Forward Unto Dawn, nobody knows, yet.

I did notice that, of the two discs, only one seems to have an age rating on it. From this I’m going to guess that the second disc contains all the bonus video, including the extended Forward Unto Dawn. This is what I’m hoping anyway.

I think halo 4 will be just one disc.
In the limited edition one disk is from forward into the dawn and the other is halo 4

FUD will be STREAMED through waypoint it’s not on the second disc. The only possibility is one is campaign and the other is Multiplayer

Pretty sure it was confirmed forward unto dawn will be a download so that leaves campaign and multiplayer on separate disks I don’t really mind which has Spartan ops

> FUD will be STREAMED through waypoint it’s not on the second disc. The only possibility is one is campaign and the other is Multiplayer

Do you have a link for that information? I know FUD will stream over Waypoint initially, but to me it is still possible the extended version will be on disc. Maybe it will be streamable as well.

> > FUD will be STREAMED through waypoint it’s not on the second disc. The only possibility is one is campaign and the other is Multiplayer
>
> Do you have a link for that information? I know FUD will stream over Waypoint initially, but to me it is still possible the extended version will be on disc. Maybe it will be streamable as well.

I can’t find the exact location of the info but I do know that Frank O’Connor and David Ellis both confirmed (Via Twitter) the extended version will be streamed through waypoint but we will eventually be available to buy it on disc at a later date.

> > > FUD will be STREAMED through waypoint it’s not on the second disc. The only possibility is one is campaign and the other is Multiplayer
> >
> > Do you have a link for that information? I know FUD will stream over Waypoint initially, but to me it is still possible the extended version will be on disc. Maybe it will be streamable as well.
>
> I can’t find the exact location of the info but I do know that Frank O’Connor and David Ellis both confirmed (Via Twitter) the extended version will be streamed through waypoint but we will eventually be available to buy it on disc at a later date.

Wait, so we have to buy it even if we’re getting limited edition? (if we want the disc)

If I don’t recall, I think it’s on 1 disc, cause all Halo’s have been on 1 disc and it would be stupid if it was on 2, although I don’t know, I’m just guessing.

Its 2 disks

> > > > FUD will be STREAMED through waypoint it’s not on the second disc. The only possibility is one is campaign and the other is Multiplayer
> > >
> > > Do you have a link for that information? I know FUD will stream over Waypoint initially, but to me it is still possible the extended version will be on disc. Maybe it will be streamable as well.
> >
> > I can’t find the exact location of the info but I do know that Frank O’Connor and David Ellis both confirmed (Via Twitter) the extended version will be streamed through waypoint but we will eventually be available to buy it on disc at a later date.
>
> Wait, so we have to buy it even if we’re getting limited edition? (if we want the disc)
>
> …

This is why I’m hoping it’s on the second disc.

If I had it my way, I would just make it a huge BOX just filled with discs and you have to keep swapping them… In multiplayer you need to swap discs each step, each shot, each melee, each pixel you turn, and for the map itself!

> If I had it my way, I would just make it a huge BOX just filled with discs and you have to keep swapping them… In multiplayer you need to swap discs each step, each shot, each melee, each pixel you turn, and for the map itself!

Why would you want this? Multiplayer games would be won by the fastest disc swapper.

I get that distributing parts of the game over two discs allows for more room for content, but hopefully everything can fit on one disc, leaving the second free for bonus content. I look forward to seeing how many discs the standard edition comes with.

> I did notice that, of the two discs, only one seems to have an age rating on it. From this I’m going to guess that the second disc contains all the bonus video, including the extended Forward Unto Dawn. This is what I’m hoping anyway.

Based on past Halo releases, this is most likely the case.

> > If I had it my way, I would just make it a huge BOX just filled with discs and you have to keep swapping them… In multiplayer you need to swap discs each step, each shot, each melee, each pixel you turn, and for the map itself!
>
> Why would you want this? Multiplayer games would be won by the fastest disc swapper.
>
> I get that distributing parts of the game over two discs allows for more room for content, but hopefully everything can fit on one disc, leaving the second free for bonus content. I look forward to seeing how many discs the standard edition comes with.

That was pure sarcasm, bro.

I got that, hence the second part of my post. At least I think that was the point he was getting at.

> Its 2 disks

its spelt disc in england

> > Its 2 disks
>
> its spelt disc in england

Whilst your point is correct, that wasn’t what he was trying to say. He was saying the game comes on two discs to the guy who said it would be only one.