2 Discs

I’ve heard recently that H4 will come with 2 discs in its case instead of just 1 like past Halo games. So how will this work now?
Like Halo 3: ODST with the Campaign in Disc 1 and the Multiplayer in Disc 2?
Or like Forza did, installing disc 2 into the HD to launch the entire game from disc 1?

I don’t mind swapping the discs if that’s the case, just want to make sure.

I’m wondering too … people say that it’ll be like ODST

but remember that we’ve been told we have to save 8 GB for War games and Spartan-op so hopefully it’s going to be the Fortsa way << Dan Greenwalt anyone ? … He’s Chuck Norris’s master !

Disc 1: Campaign
Disc 2: Multiplayer

You really can’t fit that much awesome on one disc can you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Disk 1: Entire Game
Disk 2: Forward Unto Dawn CD

Do note that we have only seen the 2 disks in a picture of the LE, not out of the game case

> Disk 1: Entire Game
> Disk 2: Forward Unto Dawn CD
>
> Do note that we have only seen the 2 disks in a picture of the LE, not out of the game case

Frank confirmed halo 4 to be on 2 disks.

> Disc 1: Campaign
> Disc 2: Multiplayer

This was confirmed as a most likely. IMO, it seems like the most logical since the content and graphics packed into both Campaign and Multiplayer are probably a ton.

Yeah i was guessing it was gonna be -

Disc 1) Halo 4 campaign & MP

Disc 2) Halo 4: Forward Unot Dawn DVD.

But i’ve recently read in an interview Frank O’Connor confirming it was -

Disc 1) Halo 4 campaign

Disc 2) Halo 4 MP

PeacE
ShadEO9

"Ok, so what’s on disc 2?

[laughs] It’s not really a big secret, the only reason we’ve not talked about this is because until everything is locked in we can’t be 100% sure what’s on each disc. But as you probably guessed it will be a split between campaign and multi-player content."

source : http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/09/exclusive-frank-oconnor-talks-to-little.html

> “Ok, so what’s on disc 2?
>
> [laughs] It’s not really a big secret, the only reason we’ve not talked about this is because until everything is locked in we can’t be 100% sure what’s on each disc. But as you probably guessed it will be a split between campaign and multi-player content.”
>
> source : http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/09/exclusive-frank-oconnor-talks-to-little.html

Awesome then. Thanks