2 Disc Set?

Has anything been confirmed about Halo 4 being on 2 discs? In the pictures of the Limited Edition (you can see here), it shows that the game comes with 2 discs.

I know it has been rumored that this game is just so big that they’re separating Campaign and Multiplayer onto separate discs. But do we know if the standard edition comes on 2 discs? Or is it just the LE?

Has anything been confirmed about that yet? I’m assuming not, since I just searched around a few websites and YouTube looking for answers. I’m just not sure if I may have missed something.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

I Thought that second disc was the Forward unto Dawn ?

For the limited edition* sorry didn’t add that

Not really anything yet. Depending on how big the game is, it could just MP on one disc and Campaign on another.

> I Thought that second disc was the Forward unto Dawn ?

thats because the second disk is forward unto dawn, maybe people should read the updates …

> > I Thought that second disc was the Forward unto Dawn ?
>
> thats because the second disk is forward unto dawn, maybe people should read the updates …

FUD is a reedemable code on waypoint, unless you can post proof that the disc is FUD

I hope it is a 2 disc game because if it was 2 discs that means there would be a bigger campaign instead of having alot of space for multiplayer and a little space for campaign. The only problem I would have with it though would be swithcing the discs around when ever I wanted to play campaign then switch to multiplayer or other way around.

Seriously?

There are already about 100 threads on this. Do a quick search and you’ll find tons of information and debate.

This is all we have:

> I Thought that second disc was the Forward unto Dawn ?

I know there’s a 90-minute extended cut of FuD that comes with Limited Edition, but I’m fairly sure it’s given through a code…?