2 didacts?

plz explain.

There is just one 1 believe.

Ur-Didact: The original Didact who led a campaign against ancient humanity over 110,000 years ago. Supposedly killed by a rouge Forerunner named Faber, was actually cast into a Flood-infected star system.

Bornsteller-Didact: “Reincarnation” of the Ur-Didact when it was believed the Ur-Didact had been killed by a rouge Forerunner named Faber. Carries his memories and role and follows the Librarian on her quest to index the galaxies sentient races.

Spoilers if you plan on readin the Forerunner saga

The original Didact: (pretty straight-forward)

Bornsteller (Ur-Didact): The original Didact sort of passed the torch on the Bornsteller

there was the original Didact who was the highest ranked Promethean (Promethean was a different rate of forerunner)he was nicknamed “the didact” from classes he taught by his students. he was basically the leader of the Promethean Army and on the Forerunner council.

Bornstellar was a forerunner Manipular (Lower Forerunner rate of a builder) he had a brethet Mutation with the Didact and has the Didact’s imprint in him Later he was recognized as the Didact by the librarian because of the imprint

short form :slight_smile:

thanks to all

If your not worried about spoilers and such check out the Universe section. there is alot of good info there but I recommend reading the books. Much more satisfying than finding out the quick way.

> Bornsteller-Didact: “Reincarnation” of the Ur-Didact when it was believed the Ur-Didact had been killed by a rouge Forerunner named Faber. Carries his memories and role and follows the Librarian on her quest to index the galaxies sentient races.

One quick note on faber, he was one of the creators of Halo just saying :slight_smile:

Correct. Honestly though, it’s hard to just post a small look at the Forerunner Saga. There is just so much more to it.

> Correct. Honestly though, it’s hard to just post a small look at the Forerunner Saga. There is just so much more to it.

Inorite. Im almost finished Cryptum for the 2nd time and still having a hard time puttin git down. I had a harer time with primorium but Im hittin that one up again b4 my glasslands gets here.
Trying to keep busy before H4 hits the shelves and takes up all my free time

I’m currently reading the Halo series in chronological order (which I’d encourage any die-hard Halo fan to do) and I’m learning more and more every day, it was my first read for both Cryptum and Primiordium and will be for Glasslands when I get there but they are all SO GOOD.
I can hardly stop reading.

Halo: Cryptum in a nutshell.