2 days after release and still no Johnson

2 days after release and I still have not gotten Johnson and I do have the Ult edition, I have checked the Microsoft store multiple times per day and everytime he is not there, can the people who are operating that store PLEASE make it work how its supposed to? like seriously how hard is it to have it that a item on the store pops up for everyone AT THE SAME TIME, or at least nation by nation, its the internet so it should be INSTANT not like your trying to download 100 windows updates

Don’t think posting this here will help. I’d try searching “Sergeant Johnson” in the store, and if that doesn’t work I’d contact Xbox Support.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Don’t think posting this here will help. I’d try searching “Sergeant Johnson” in the store, and if that doesn’t work I’d contact Xbox Support.

you think I didn’t try searching? I do that everytime I check, this kind of stuff should not be happening to for a professional company, if they are slipping up on stuff like this then how can they be trusted to make quality games in the future?

> 2533274959649201;3:
> > 2533274927740213;2:
> > Don’t think posting this here will help. I’d try searching “Sergeant Johnson” in the store, and if that doesn’t work I’d contact Xbox Support.
>
> you think I didn’t try searching? I do that everytime I check, this kind of stuff should not be happening to for a professional company, if they are slipping up on stuff like this then how can they be trusted to make quality games in the future?

This isn’t on 343, they did everything right on their part. This is on Xbox Marketplace, who do not make games, and don’t check these forums, hence why I said contact Xbox Support.