2 bugs in the e3 campaign trailer that need fixing

I have spoted two bugs in the E3 trailer.

Here is the official xbox video, note that you can change the speed of the video in youtube setings.

First bug is at the 5:03 mark. You can see that the guardian of the domain spawns with his sword on his hand. Then at 5:04 after a few frames the sword dissapears, and at 5:06 the sword appears again when summoned.

The second bug is the refresh rate of the fog at 0:13. I understand that effects have slower updating because they dont affect gameplay, but you can see the fog updating only some 1-2 times per second. Just take a look.

Well i hope they fix that, is very distracting and breaks inmersion. While at that please fix the explosions and water effects too.

Well this is a pre-release level that is completely different from the final version of it. Hopefully they’d be fixed by launch considering that’s essentially what they’re doing for the next 4 months.

Yeah i know, just to make their jobs easier and to make shure they spot them. Even the best can miss something, like blur making that phantom fly backwards in h2A XD that one was funny

> 2533274832948697;3:
> Yeah i know, just to make their jobs easier and to make shure they spot them. Even the best can miss something, like blur making that phantom fly backwards in h2A XD that one was funny

I thought that was just a very skilled driver D:

> 2533274850869596;4:
> > 2533274832948697;3:
> > Yeah i know, just to make their jobs easier and to make shure they spot them. Even the best can miss something, like blur making that phantom fly backwards in h2A XD that one was funny
>
>
> I thought that was just a very skilled driver D:

Brutes flying a phantom for the first time be like