2 ANNOYING things in Warzone

1st. Warzone has 1 thing mostly annoying like you spawn prophets bane and then a teammate splaters you,and you lose your treasure.Is this normal? Well you was able to kill thousands with this weapon but somebody else pick it up and at ending his first,he received ton of gold packs and REQS. well 343I please remove the ability to kill teamates by Splatering, them i know its annoying. 2nd, imagine you spawned a weapon with full ammo then you die and hen respawning it will not be there so upgrade the weapon timer to long duration 343I please…

Weapons despawn in 25-30 seconds, you roughly have an 8-10 second spawn timer. So you got about 15 seconds to get your gun. Despawning is to help with the overloading of weapons on the battlefield… You don’t want to walk around a huge mess pile like CE, do you?

Also teammate splattering has ALWAYS been a thing, hate to say it. As much as you and I dislike it, it’s going to stay. Booting your teammates is an option though, so intentionally get yourself killed by them again or find another way to get your stuff back. However spawning a level 3 req ghost for a level 6 sword sounds just chidlish to me.

“Again”? when was it good in the first place?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535421497946721;1:
> 1st. Warzone has 1 thing mostly annoying like you spawn prophets bane and then a teammate splaters you,and you lose your treasure.Is this normal? Well you was able to kill thousands with this weapon but somebody else pick it up and at ending his first,he received ton of gold packs and REQS. well 343I please remove the ability to kill teamates by Splatering, them i know its annoying. 2nd, imagine you spawned a weapon with full ammo then you die and hen respawning it will not be there so upgrade the weapon timer to long duration 343I please…

Omg not u again, I need u to hear this:
PLEASE FIX UR GRAMMAR SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYING TO SAY

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

> 2535411688157858;4:
> > 2535421497946721;1:
> > 1st. Warzone has 1 thing mostly annoying like you spawn prophets bane and then a teammate splaters you,and you lose your treasure.Is this normal? Well you was able to kill thousands with this weapon but somebody else pick it up and at ending his first,he received ton of gold packs and REQS. well 343I please remove the ability to kill teamates by Splatering, them i know its annoying. 2nd, imagine you spawned a weapon with full ammo then you die and hen respawning it will not be there so upgrade the weapon timer to long duration 343I please…
>
>
> Omg not u again, I need u to hear this:
> PLEASE FIX UR GRAMMAR SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYING TO SAY

just go away didact

> 2533274865035542;2:
> Weapons despawn in 25-30 seconds, you roughly have an 8-10 second spawn timer. So you got about 15 seconds to get your gun. Despawning is to help with the overloading of weapons on the battlefield… You don’t want to walk around a huge mess pile like CE, do you?

Higher level REQ’s despawn faster than lower REQ’s. I had noticed that the Beam Rifle despawned faster than usual, only if it were to be a sniper I could pick it up before it disappeared to the REQ service.

Most of the time I’m able to recover the weapon I’ve lost.

> 2535447568744254;6:
> > 2533274865035542;2:
> > Weapons despawn in 25-30 seconds, you roughly have an 8-10 second spawn timer. So you got about 15 seconds to get your gun. Despawning is to help with the overloading of weapons on the battlefield… You don’t want to walk around a huge mess pile like CE, do you?
>
>
> Higher level REQ’s despawn faster than lower REQ’s. I had noticed that the Beam Rifle despawned faster than usual, only if it were to be a sniper I could pick it up before it disappeared to the REQ service.

Do u know how many times I’ve seen my req disappear right before my eyes. Sinper rifles, beam rifles, energy swords etc they need to make the despawn time like an extra 10-25 seconds because it’s ridiculous I wasted a lot of good reqs and they dissappear right before my eyes…

> 2535421497946721;1:
> 1st. Warzone has 1 thing mostly annoying like you spawn prophets bane and then a teammate splaters you,and you lose your treasure.Is this normal? Well you was able to kill thousands with this weapon but somebody else pick it up and at ending his first,he received ton of gold packs and REQS. well 343I please remove the ability to kill teamates by Splatering, them i know its annoying. 2nd, imagine you spawned a weapon with full ammo then you die and hen respawning it will not be there so upgrade the weapon timer to long duration 343I please…

A: I’ve not been killed to take a legendary/mythic weapon before in warzone, I’ve been killed because people are horrible drivers or just outright -Yoinks!- but not for a weapon.
B: Thousands? Really? Is that kind of hyperbole necessary?
C: Physics kind of exists. Would you prefer to be launched into the air 5 miles when a teammate ran into you with a ghost?
D: I would like the despawn timer increased. I know they did it once, but it SEEMS like it went back down again with WZFF.
E: Improving your sentence structure would make it easier for others to understand you.

Well am actualy going carefully beacuse somebody can splatter me.

I just completely gave away “The answer” in a match over the weekend. I wanted to cry. That’s my favorite gun.

i definitely think the despawn timer should be longer in WZFF. especially in later rounds where the timer is already shorter than my respawn countdown is. i would really prefer this for AI weapons in FF too. those things despawn super fast.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

> 2535421497946721;5:
> > 2535411688157858;4:
> > > 2535421497946721;1:
> > > 1st. Warzone has 1 thing mostly annoying like you spawn prophets bane and then a teammate splaters you,and you lose your treasure.Is this normal? Well you was able to kill thousands with this weapon but somebody else pick it up and at ending his first,he received ton of gold packs and REQS. well 343I please remove the ability to kill teamates by Splatering, them i know its annoying. 2nd, imagine you spawned a weapon with full ammo then you die and hen respawning it will not be there so upgrade the weapon timer to long duration 343I please…
> >
> >
> > Omg not u again, I need u to hear this:
> > PLEASE FIX UR GRAMMAR SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYING TO SAY
>
>
> just go away didact

Wow u must be a 10 year old.

Farming and bad skill matching system.

> 2535411688157858;13:
> > 2535421497946721;5:
> > > 2535411688157858;4:
> > > > 2535421497946721;1:
> > > > 1st. Warzone has 1 thing mostly annoying like you spawn prophets bane and then a teammate splaters you,and you lose your treasure.Is this normal? Well you was able to kill thousands with this weapon but somebody else pick it up and at ending his first,he received ton of gold packs and REQS. well 343I please remove the ability to kill teamates by Splatering, them i know its annoying. 2nd, imagine you spawned a weapon with full ammo then you die and hen respawning it will not be there so upgrade the weapon timer to long duration 343I please…
> > >
> > >
> > > Omg not u again, I need u to hear this:
> > > PLEASE FIX UR GRAMMAR SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYING TO SAY
> >
> >
> > just go away didact
>
>
> Wow u must be a 10 year old.

ur voice sounds like a kid got raged

There is another solution I think that might fit, the REQ you are using should not be depleted by x1 if teamkilled soon after purchasing a REQ in warzone and even if you already used it (firing shots but still have the weapon in-hand or holstered). It shouldn’t be much of a big deal if that was in place, especially if you have so low numbers of a REQ you had before getting killed by teammate in a vehicle who then takes it from your dead corpse.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

> 2535421497946721;15:
> > 2535411688157858;13:
> > > 2535421497946721;5:
> > > > 2535411688157858;4:
> > > > > 2535421497946721;1:
> > > > > 1st. Warzone has 1 thing mostly annoying like you spawn prophets bane and then a teammate splaters you,and you lose your treasure.Is this normal? Well you was able to kill thousands with this weapon but somebody else pick it up and at ending his first,he received ton of gold packs and REQS. well 343I please remove the ability to kill teamates by Splatering, them i know its annoying. 2nd, imagine you spawned a weapon with full ammo then you die and hen respawning it will not be there so upgrade the weapon timer to long duration 343I please…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Omg not u again, I need u to hear this:
> > > > PLEASE FIX UR GRAMMAR SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYING TO SAY
> > >
> > >
> > > just go away didact
> >
> >
> > Wow u must be a 10 year old.
>
>
> ur voice sounds like a kid got raged

Ur comebacks are worse than Donald Trumps campaign

> 2533274880633045;9:
> C: Physics kind of exists. Would you prefer to be launched into the air 5 miles when a teammate ran into you with a ghost?

This would be so many kinds of awesome

> 2535421497946721;1:

I hate that Soldiers have 30,000,000 damage boosts, and Barbed Lances(well technically it is a light rifle, but the buffs that soldiers get makes it like a Barbed Lance)and the melee, is a one hit kill for them.

> 2535411688157858;17:
> > 2535421497946721;15:
> > > 2535411688157858;13:
> > > > 2535421497946721;5:
> > > > > 2535411688157858;4:
> > > > > > 2535421497946721;1:
> > > > > > 1st. Warzone has 1 thing mostly annoying like you spawn prophets bane and then a teammate splaters you,and you lose your treasure.Is this normal? Well you was able to kill thousands with this weapon but somebody else pick it up and at ending his first,he received ton of gold packs and REQS. well 343I please remove the ability to kill teamates by Splatering, them i know its annoying. 2nd, imagine you spawned a weapon with full ammo then you die and hen respawning it will not be there so upgrade the weapon timer to long duration 343I please…
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Omg not u again, I need u to hear this:
> > > > > PLEASE FIX UR GRAMMAR SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYING TO SAY
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > just go away didact
> > >
> > >
> > > Wow u must be a 10 year old.
> >
> >