2.1 -_-

been playing for a few hours, been lovin it. went over to metacritic to see what is up and the user review is 2.1 why all the hate?

-Yoink!-, reddit, and 9gag trolls.

> -Yoink!-, reddit, and 9gag trolls.

call me limited but I have no idea what you just said

LOL. Do you seriously think that -Yoink!-, reddit, and 9gag are behind it?

Or maybe it’s the fact that the game sucks -Yoink-. I can’t believe I let myself actually think it was going to be good just like reach. 10x worse than reach.

> > -Yoink!-, reddit, and 9gag trolls.
>
> call me limited but I have no idea what you just said

-Yoink!-, Reddit and 9gag are all websites which sport very large communities. When someone links to the metacritic page, many of the members may feel an urge to troll and flame the game simply because they can. The same happened to Modern Warfare 3.

no. just no.
ever occured to you that maybe people aCtually dont like the game?
most of the nagative reviews are actually formulated with a decent “why”, and you are just blindly assuming that everyone loves the game.

>
> no. just no.
> ever occured to you that maybe people aCtually dont like the game?

Well of course that’s a part of why the user score is so low, but you can’t deny that there will people intentionally giving the game biased reviews. It can actually strongly be attributed to fanboys and trolls.

trolls and Bf/cod fanboys…

> > > -Yoink!-, reddit, and 9gag trolls.
> >
> > call me limited but I have no idea what you just said
>
> -Yoink!-, Reddit and 9gag are all websites which sport very large communities. When someone links to the metacritic page, many of the members may feel an urge to troll and flame the game simply because they can. The same happened to Modern Warfare 3.

Except MW3 truly deserves a low score. People need to start speaking with their wallets and not buy any more CoD4 expansion packs.

On topic though, does the metacritic score hamper your enjoyment of the game?

Also, you get a lot of people who aren’t very good with scoring, they review the game and say they like this and that, but not something else, then give it a 0/10.

The score’s on their just aren’t reflective of the player base.

Also, its down to 1.8 now…

>
> no. just no.
> ever occured to you that maybe people aCtually dont like the game?
> most of the nagative reviews are actually formulated with a decent “why”, and you are just blindly assuming that everyone loves the game.

Yeah some people have a fair response but I was just looking at them, and a lot of them were trolls =\

Doesn’t matter though, this game is incredible.

> > > -Yoink!-, reddit, and 9gag trolls.
> >
> > no. just no.
> > ever occured to you that maybe people aCtually dont like the game?
>
> Well of course that’s a part of why the user score is so low, but you can’t deny that there will people intentionally giving the game biased reviews. It can actually strongly be attributed to fanboys and trolls.

Of course they are biased, but theres nothing like getting a game you thought was gonna be bad, and the developers told you literally a dozen times ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE SWEAR, and having it be as bad as you thought.

Halo 4 is odd in the sense that “bad” is objective. depending on your view of what a sequel should be or your view of past halo games, halo 4 seems to spun off to many, while to others, its a fresh spin.

just went to megacritic

its a 1.8 now

some of the replies i see are just vague complaints, in all caps that H4 “ruined their childhood game” with no reason as to why or how

but the professional reviews are beautiful (in terms of score)

I -Yoinking!- hate it when people thing the only two options are either a 10 or a 0. I would consider myself a halo fanboy, but I would never award a game a solid 10. I also seriously like CoD, 'cept for MW3 which was -Yoink-, but I’d also never give that a 0.

OH MY GOD THE JET PACK IS BACK IN THE GAME. I REALLY LIKE THE GRAPHICS AND THE WEAPON BALANCE AND THE NEW AUDIO BUT OH MY -Yoinking!- GOD THE JET PACK IS BACK?11?!!?!! TIHS GAEM DESERVS A 0.

It’s people like that that ruin the user scores on metacritic.

> I -Yoinking!- hate it when people thing the only two options are either a 10 or a 0. I would consider myself a halo fanboy, but I would never award a game a solid 10. I also seriously like CoD, 'cept for MW3 which was Yoink!, but I’d also never give that a 0.
>
> OH MY GOD THE JET PACK IS BACK IN THE GAME. I REALLY LIKE THE GRAPHICS AND THE WEAPON BALANCE AND THE NEW AUDIO BUT OH MY FUCKNIG GOD THE JET PACK IS BACK?11?!!?!! TIHS GAEM DESERVS A 0.
>
> It’s people like that that ruin the user scores on metacritic.

same with the people who give it a ten and say THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVAR ITS BETTER THEN EVERY OTHER GAME COMBINED AND ITS AWESOME DID I SAY THAT

Users just don’t like game then… (Or they are trolls) anyway, it’s their OPINION. I would not give Halo 4, solid 10.

84/100 would be good in my opinion.

> > > > -Yoink!-, reddit, and 9gag trolls.
> > >
> > > call me limited but I have no idea what you just said
> >
> > -Yoink!-, Reddit and 9gag are all websites which sport very large communities. When someone links to the metacritic page, many of the members may feel an urge to troll and flame the game simply because they can. The same happened to Modern Warfare 3.
>
> Except MW3 truly deserves a low score. People need to start speaking with their wallets and not buy any more CoD4 expansion packs.

I never said it didn’t. All I’m saying is that people will have automatically given it biased and unfair review, for purposes related to fanyboyism and trolling. MW3 developers only made this worse when they tried to get people boost the user reviews via Twitter.

Let just say that they did good with halo 4 and it must be brave off microsft and 342 to carry on from bungie.

I read one of the review where the guy was pissed because halo reach was supposed to be the last halo game and now they released halo. I don’t think the guy even owns the game because he doesn’t say anything about it.

You can tell they’re written by children due to the all the swear words used.