1v5 punishment

This has happened to me a few times now: the enemy gets first blood so all my team leave. now in this situation what should happen is there should be a vote option for the now solo player to surrender or the game should just be ended and no stats counted but the levers punished, like in Dota 2 and CSGO. Why should i get minus ranking points because i had no team to back me up as i took on 5 at once.

> 2533274853770394;1:
> This has happened to me a few times now: the enemy gets first blood so all my team leave. now in this situation what should happen is there should be a vote option for the now solo player to surrender or the game should just be ended and no stats counted but the levers punished, like in Dota 2 and CSGO. Why should i get minus ranking points because i had no team to back me up as i took on 5 at once.

See, this is where Halo 4’s ability to allow players to join in currently active games would come in handy. Sad to see that has been removed from Halo 5, the allegedly more technologically advanced game. It did help with the issue of imbalanced teams due to quitters. But, that’s the way it goes with 343, one step forward… 20,000 steps back… off of a cliff… into a river… full of jagged rocks and piranhas.

> 2533274803929503;2:
> > 2533274853770394;1:
> > This has happened to me a few times now: the enemy gets first blood so all my team leave. now in this situation what should happen is there should be a vote option for the now solo player to surrender or the game should just be ended and no stats counted but the levers punished, like in Dota 2 and CSGO. Why should i get minus ranking points because i had no team to back me up as i took on 5 at once.
>
>
> See, this is where Halo 4’s ability to allow players to join in currently active games would come in handy. Sad to see that has been removed from Halo 5, the allegedly more technologically advanced game. It did help with the issue of imbalanced teams due to quitters. But, that’s the way it goes with 343, one step forward… 20,000 steps back… off of a cliff… into a river… full of jagged rocks and piranhas.

i like the locked into a game set up like halo 2 and 3 and other games like CSGO etc but you need to force the players to stay or give them a tapout/surrender option for when they don’t want to abandon but its clear the game is lost.