1v1 Quick2kill VS CherokeeCacktaw

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Quick2kill and Cherokee both have genious strats but to find out whose are better its time they settle their differences in a 1v1 Bo5 GOGO!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Good luck both, and Quick you’re going to need it with penetrating his third base of 5 sheilds.

Quick2dodge

And who are they?

> And who are they?

Good

Question.

Quick2kill wont play, he’ll dodge harder then legskindal in my 2v2 challenge

> Quick2kill wont play, he’ll dodge harder then legskindal in my 2v2 challenge

Don’t twist things around to soften the hard dodging you’ve been doing for the past few weeks.

The only reply I’ve gotten from you in the past three or four times I messaged you is “play me in 1s first” (note that I had to message you, not you me, you argued after the fact). I don’t understand anymore why it’s so hard to get you to play me in 2s, don’t give me silly reasons why you can’t like you’re a 1s player, just don’t feel like it, or anything else synonymous with “I suck at 2s, please leave me alone”.

I’m on summer vacation now so you’ll be able to find me on a lot more. This also means that you can no longer use me not playing on the weekdays as an excuse for me not playing you.

> > Quick2kill wont play, he’ll dodge harder then legskindal in my 2v2 challenge
>
> Don’t twist things around to soften the hard dodging you’ve been doing for the past few weeks.
>
> The only reply I’ve gotten from you in the past three or four times I messaged you is “play me in 1s first” (note that I had to message you, not you me, you argued after the fact). I don’t understand anymore why it’s so hard to get you to play me in 2s, don’t give me silly reasons why you can’t like you’re a 1s player, just don’t feel like it, or anything else synonymous with “I suck at 2s, please leave me alone”.
>
> I’m on summer vacation now so you’ll be able to find me on a lot more. This also means that you can no longer use me not playing on the weekdays as an excuse for me not playing you.

I asked you to play both 1’s and 2’s, you refused to play 1’s. I never once got a invite from you but have sent you multiple.

Please stop pretending like your a “weekend” player. You dont get 8,000 games from playing on the weekend. Unless you have no social life whatsoever and dont go out.

> I don’t understand anymore why it’s so hard to get you to play me in 2s, don’t give me silly reasons why you can’t like you’re a 1s player, just don’t feel like it, or anything else synonymous with “I suck at 2s, please leave me alone”.

> I asked you to play both 1’s and 2’s, you refused to play 1’s. I never once got a invite from you but have sent you multiple.

I thought I just asked you not to do this. You called me out in 2v2s, not 1v1s, so I said you’d better be ready to back that up and called your bluff in 2s. You do remember this, right? You made a huge deal about how I wasn’t good enough in 2s, but now you won’t have anything to do with it and are attempting to get attention on these forums for matches that you won’t play. The cry for 1s came after the first time I messaged you for 2s. Also, you have never once sent me a game invite, if that’s what you meant. To clarify, I haven’t sent you a game invite either, but I have asked you more than 3 times now to play me in 2s and you have refused each and every one of them. You have countered by saying I have to play 1s before you play me in 2s, which has nothing to do with your original challenge and only resulted after I took you up on your offer. The other message you sent was taunting me for a 1s game. You have yet to confront me in 2s in any way and you do not get to change the rules to create a cushion for what I’m sure you anticipate to be a more than rough couple of hours. You will play 2v2s as you said in the first place or you will drop this.

> Please stop pretending like your a “weekend” player. You dont get 8,000 games from playing on the weekend. Unless you have no social life whatsoever and dont go out.

I have been a weekend player for the past 3 and a half years now and am not exaggerating this at all. I do, however, play quite a bit during breaks off, but will be getting rid of my Xbox this September (as far as I know atm). This means that you have an end in sight if your goal is to continue to avoid talking to me about 2v2ing for the next couple of months.

If you really weren’t trying to dodge and run away from this, you wouldn’t be bringing it up in an online forum, you’d be playing me. Really, we would have already played, but you have kept this up for several weeks now in an effort to draw things out. I’m pretty convinced that I have been on top of getting you to play, but had given up recently until you started running your mouth again. If you can’t bring yourself to play me in the next week, don’t bother spouting any more stupidity here. You challenged me in 2v2 and I expect you to honor that.

I ask everyone to read Legskindal response to me, it is too funny considering 2 days after he posted this i sent him a party invite (with others there to witness) and asked him to play. He refused saying “Im playing AC and my teammate is not here”, I laughed. I guess him having 8000+ games then me in that playlist wasn’t enough for him to feel confident playing me, he need his teammate to also have 8000+ games played then me. Only with a teammate like BH legit and a combined 17,000 more games then me would Legskindal have the guts to play against me. Why you need such a handicap?

Legs I sent you an invite with witness’s in the party and you declined. Please end these rants against. You had your chance now its over…

> I ask everyone to read Legskindal response to me, it is too funny considering 2 days after he posted this i sent him a party invite (with others there to witness) and asked him to play. He refused saying “Im playing AC and my teammate is not here”, I laughed. I guess him having 8000+ games then me in that playlist wasn’t enough for him to feel confident playing me, he need his teammate to also have 8000+ games played then me. Only with a teammate like BH legit and a combined 17,000 more games then me would Legskindal have the guts to play against me. Why you need such a handicap?
>
>
> Legs I sent you an invite with witness’s in the party and you declined. Please end these rants against. You had your chance now its over…

Way to hijack the thread kids…

> > I ask everyone to read Legskindal response to me, it is too funny considering 2 days after he posted this i sent him a party invite (with others there to witness) and asked him to play. He refused saying “Im playing AC and my teammate is not here”, I laughed. I guess him having 8000+ games then me in that playlist wasn’t enough for him to feel confident playing me, he need his teammate to also have 8000+ games played then me. Only with a teammate like BH legit and a combined 17,000 more games then me would Legskindal have the guts to play against me. Why you need such a handicap?
> >
> >
> > Legs I sent you an invite with witness’s in the party and you declined. Please end these rants against. You had your chance now its over…
>
> Way to hijack the thread kids…

Yes because this thread topic was for anything but a troll. Nice try Post…

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> I ask everyone to read Legskindal response to me, it is too funny considering 2 days after he posted this i sent him a party invite (with others there to witness) and asked him to play. He refused saying “Im playing AC and my teammate is not here”, I laughed. I guess him having 8000+ games then me in that playlist wasn’t enough for him to feel confident playing me, he need his teammate to also have 8000+ games played then me. Only with a teammate like BH legit and a combined 17,000 more games then me would Legskindal have the guts to play against me. Why you need such a handicap?
>
>
> Legs I sent you an invite with witness’s in the party and you declined. Please end these rants against. You had your chance now its over…

You know, I thought you were over this. You sounded so sensible when we talked the other day. But, you forgot to mention the part where you told me that you weren’t good at 2s and suggested we play DM or Reinforcements for fun, not competition. I responded by telling you that I wouldn’t play if that were the case since I didn’t want to abandon my team on ACV while we were on burn runs to do something I didn’t have to do. How can you be so bipolar about this?

Concerning the dodging part you’re once again delusional about, I said I didn’t have anyone I played 2s with online, but would play you anyways with Loaded if you wanted to. This is where you responded by saying that we should play DM or Reinforcements. You did this right after telling me you had no intention of winning any 2s games and you never challenged me after I said I’d play, but you deferred to another gametype. I was going to drop this and spare the ego by posting to everyone that you, after all of your ranting, gave up the fight before it ever started, but you seem to have a problem with running your mouth. You had better hope you never run into me on a Territory Mission in ACV, we don’t play nice with newphags.

> > I ask everyone to read Legskindal response to me, it is too funny considering 2 days after he posted this i sent him a party invite (with others there to witness) and asked him to play. He refused saying “Im playing AC and my teammate is not here”, I laughed. I guess him having 8000+ games then me in that playlist wasn’t enough for him to feel confident playing me, he need his teammate to also have 8000+ games played then me. Only with a teammate like BH legit and a combined 17,000 more games then me would Legskindal have the guts to play against me. Why you need such a handicap?
> >
> >
> > Legs I sent you an invite with witness’s in the party and you declined. Please end these rants against. You had your chance now its over…

If you switch the situation around and if it was me and king playing AC5 and you came into the party asking to play me in 1v1, we would of played. You asked for a chance to play me in 2v2 and I gave it you, the fact you didnt want to play has nothing to do with me. King was in the party to witness me challenge you, I never backed down in any way.

BTW- You said AC5 controls where hard and would take 6 months min to learn, lol. Its a very very VERY dumb’d down version of the PS2 games. It took me 3 missions before i got “S” on every single one. I dont know how it can take you 6 months and me only 6 minutes.

Dont feel like im insulting you either by saying these things, these are your words and my experience not an insult. Now everyone is getting sick of hearing us back and forth. I gave you a chance to play, you didnt now end this rant. Dont come fake challenging me on Waypoint because the Lazy Frog community kicked you off their site