1st run through: What difficulty? Post E3

I posted this awhile back before E3. But now that we have had a look at some of the new enemies, will this change what difficulty you play the game on for the first time? I personally still plan on playing through on Heroic, as I have done since Halo 2.

> I posted this awhile back before E3. But now that we have had a look at some of the new enemies, will this change what difficulty you play the game on for the first time? I personally still plan on playing through on Heroic, as I have done since Halo 2.

I second such a notion. :slight_smile:

NORMAL

Hell no way I’m going to go against those things on legendary!

> NORMAL
>
> Hell no way I’m going to go against those things on legendary!

Let’s have a scaredy-cat party together!

Heroic solo as usual.

I usually do a run through on normal first then legendary. SCREW THAT, BRING IT ON PROMETHEANS!

> NORMAL
>
> Hell no way I’m going to go against those things on legendary!

LOL! I got an actual good laugh out of that. But I too am dreading my eventual run through on Legendary.

I usually go straight for Legendary even though it is hard as hell. I just want it to be over and done with. Then i go back through on an easier mode to make it more enjoyable! Wonder if there will be another achievement for solo Legendary like with Reach?

Normall then legendary thats how i do it

only a select few can call them selves great enough to play legendary the first try

Legendary. Solo,if noone is keen to do a non-stop runthrough with me day one. :slight_smile:

> only a select few can call them selves great enough to play legendary the first try

Challenge Accepted. >:D

If it wasn’t for the new enemies, I might consider a Legendary run through. But I want a easier, yet challenging, run through to test our methods to dispatch these new enemies.

I always start on normal solo but im considering heroic. Regardless, im going to do a legendary run through after i beat the campaign once. I feel like the game will last long if I play heroic because i probably will need to take things slower. Well what do you know, I just convinced myself to play the game on heroic. How 'bout dat.

Solo Heroic, for old time’s sake.

Normal, so I can still get some achievements while its not too difficult.

Normal, enough for a tiny challenge(Don’t feel like being destroyed on my first Play through.) Plus I’d be able to get past the first level.

Legendary off of the start. I can handle it.

Legendary me thinks.

If you can’t beat them, join them.

Legendary.